Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

VOO scored for Rotherham

Redders, although said in jest, therein lies a real possibility that Prem clubs will increasingly be on the look out for opportunities to own a junior club in the lower leagues. Neil Adams current role is almost that of manager of a junior club, and I''m sure Chelski have a similar person managing their 35 loanees. The question is, which team should we choose?

[quote user="shefcanary"]Redders, although said in jest, therein lies a real possibility that Prem clubs will increasingly be on the look out for opportunities to own a junior club in the lower leagues. Neil Adams current role is almost that of manager of a junior club, and I''m sure Chelski have a similar person managing their 35 loanees. The question is, which team should we choose?[/quote]

I''m pretty sure there are regulations in place that prevent big clubs owning smaller clubs down the league. Might be wrong about this but feel confident that it''s not allowed.

Voo has played the entirety of the 3 games he''s been available for Rotherham. Yesterday being his first home game. Making quite an impression. It''s going to be interesting to see what happens from October onwards, when this initial loan has ended. Positive comments about Andreu too.

http://boards.footymad.net/rotherhamunited-mad/2109793261/

One Miller''s fan wrote:

Fantastic player, strong, quick, powerful, technical, good passer, good vision and decision making and always looking to make things happen, i really hope we can extend his loan, we been crying out for this type of player in midfield, he''s can be the Yaya Toure of the championship.

...........................................................................................................................

Sound''s like the player to cover Tettey when he''s suspended and play next to him against the more solid sides.

probably inevitable after Steve Evans left as it was through his friendship with Alex Neil that he was there in the first place.

I can see him going out of loan again until January ....but this time to a side at the top end of the Championship rather than the bottom.

[quote user="shefcanary"]Redders, although said in jest, therein lies a real possibility that Prem clubs will increasingly be on the look out for opportunities to own a junior club in the lower leagues. Neil Adams current role is almost that of manager of a junior club, and I''m sure Chelski have a similar person managing their 35 loanees. The question is, which team should we choose?[/quote]

There''s an obvious candidate not far north of Rotherham 😀