Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

Keep playing like that City...

And we won''t be going down.Some excellent football played today, well proud of them all. [Y]

It was a very entertaining match, although it''s disappointing to concede so late a draw is probably the fairest result.

I loved Alex Neil''s attitude regarding Redmond''s role today - to start with a more combative midfield (Dorrans, Howson and Tettey) and utilise Nathan late on to stretch the game and provide the winning goal.

Certainly not OR, at times they embarrassed West Ham........all over them we were.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"]Agree with that Wiz.[/quote]You always do......Lick@rse! [;)] [:D][/quote]You forget Lapps, I''m him so I will agree won''t I?[;)][:D]

Agree it was a great result for us although disappointing to concede so late but we would all have been happy with a point before kick off. We''re playing our football in the right way and what a great record for Alex away from home since he took over

Do we seriously have to go through this with this daft buffoon?

We''ve played well except one game this season. I''m sure Wiz said otherwise after a few games and even lambasted those running the club (yet again) when the prize signings weren''t made. Where were you then apart from moaning?

It clearly shows him (and OldKnobert) do not support Norwich through thick (his mind) and thin (his disguises)

They come out with such posts when we do well but watch these prize muppets turn coat (and they always do) when things don''t go well for us.

I''ll hex this dimwit the moment he does it and gets poisonous with his words about NCFC - and we know he will (with his buddies and aliases).

[quote user="Pitchforks & Torches"]Do we seriously have to go through this with this daft buffoon?

We''ve played well except one game this season. I''m sure Wiz said otherwise after a few games and even lambasted those running the club (yet again) when the prize signings weren''t made. Where were you then apart from moaning?

It clearly shows him (and OldKnobert) do not support Norwich through thick (his mind) and thin (his disguises)

They come out with such posts when we do well but watch these prize muppets turn coat (and they always do) when things don''t go well for us.

I''ll hex this dimwit the moment he does it and gets poisonous with his words about NCFC - and we know he will (with his buddies and aliases).I don''t know what makes you so stupid, but it really

works![:|]

Very good going forward, and matched WHU, but there is still the concern about failures to defend set pieces, even if Ruddy''s punch was a little unlucky.

If a striker could hit a golden patch, i.e. score goals, and the defence concentrate for 90+ minutes, then we could really be motoring.