Sign in to follow this  
beelsie

I'm glad I'm a stupid poster

Wiz, self opinionated, most certainly!  What else would I be?

You! Tell it like is; never; on any matter, you wriggle from one side of the fence to the other, more often than any other poster I read on these boards, as for making any sense, the mind boggles. These boards are for expressing the opinions held by members and guests.  I thought that, if you, with all your self proclaimed wisdom and learning did not see the Francis display as found wanting in effort and pride for NCFC, then I, for one  question your powers of observation. Please feel free to disagree but there will be more watchers of the match who agree I''m sure!! Francis by the way was not the only one to go missing. He, and them let the club down!!! If he remains with us he needs to be more dedicated to those who pay his wages. As for arrogance, go back over your own posts. You may find a trace of it. Still, I have questioned your powers of observation havent I?

[quote]Wiz, self opinionated, most certainly! What else would I be? You! Tell it like is; never; on any matter, you wriggle from one side of the fence to the other, more often than any other poster I read ...[/quote]

Beelsie: If you are questioning the whole team''s attitude at Fulham, then I might, just might, agree with you.

But if you and others single out just Damien, then I think that wrong.

And as for me being arrogant, well, if you''ve got it, flaunt it, is my family motto after all.  

Hi beelsie. Good to see your input, it must be your turn to put pointy hat in his place. Perhaps we can set something up on the calendar so we can rotate the responsibility. Of course you are a stupid poster, as is anyone unable to find agreement with Wizard. That must be very gratifying to you, being part of such an overwhelming majority.

Thanks, YC, I have always leaned a little toward the democratic, a bit too much from the front ,of course!! As regards Francis, his attributes are great, but it is frustrating when one sees a deliberate withdrawal of obvious tallent. Like saying "Now see if you can do without my contribution"

Hmmmm I''ve been away for a while so I''m a little surprised at the present mind set on these boards - people have started to suggest that Wiz has started to talk b@llocks well I disagree strongly and would like to state - he''s always talked b@llocks!