Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Predictions for tomorrow

Looking at Leicester''s results, they are not disimilar to ours - beat Sunderland comfortably, narrow victory at West Ham (which we could easily have had) drew with Stoke.  Drew with Tottenham (we drew with liverpool).  A very similar story - only losing more heavily to a fancied side like Arsenal - which we have yet to come across. Think this will be a strong competitive game between two sides of a similar strength and should be entertaining.  So for me it could be a draw - say 2-2, with the hope that we can shade it and get a 3-2. 

Quite fearful of going behind to Leicester. Especially fear the pace of Vardy if we are forced to play a high backline chasing the game.

If we take the lead, we should see it out, although in a quite narrow and unspectacular fashion.

2-1 is my best guess, but I don''t like this game. Leicester are better than most people think.

They are a cracking side Leicester and they''re never out of the game at any stage. They''ve demonstrated that with some fantastic comeback wins, in an era when chasing the game is probably harder than ever.

My heart wants to say we''ll win tomorrow, but my head is telling me we''re going to find the going quite difficult tomorrow and a point would be a decent result.

Both teams are scoring and conceding regularly, so there should be goals.

I''m being optimistic and saying 3-1 to us. It''s the only scoreline we win by.

My concern is that Lawro has predicted we will win (2-1). He usually gets our result wrong, but this week he might be right for a change. I am expecting a few goals, so going for 3-2. Jerome to score a brace (his luck will turn). If we get the first goal, after Leicester conceded 5 last week, we could just get on top. Hope so! COYY.

I think getting the first goal is very crucial in this game - after being ripped apart in the last game, an early goal could easily get their heads down. It''s going to be a feisty one that''s for sure! Let''s hope it''s a good game for us come the end of the 90 minutes!

Given the ability that both teams have to score goals, and the disability in defending, I would expect a score of 2-2, but I could be surprised by a better performance by either in defence.

I''ve already done 3-2 on the Talksport predictor. I''ve no doubt that Vardy will score at least once and have him as my captain for the fantasy league. This game could go either way though and will be a cracker.

The reason we''re being picked to win is because those in the know realize what a sham Leicester really are. Arsenal exposed them, the bubble has burst, the spell has been broken. Leicester will start full of vim and vigor, but once we sustain an attack, their sails will fall limp and it will simply be a matter of us breaking through. If we score one, we''ll score 3. The best they can hope for is a goalless draw.

I''m expecting us to score at least one. If it doesn''t take 70 minutes to get that one, we''ll win 3 - 0. If we haven''t scored by then, it could be a dominant performance resulting in a disappointing draw.

We won''t be disappointed.

give or take a bit i put Leicester on a par with Crystal Palace. We know what happened in that game but if it had not been for the ineptness of the referee on the day we should have got a point and possibly even a win. It will be a close game with goals as neither team can keep a clean sheet. It may swing on the officials or even lady luck but i fancy it to be 3 - 2 not sure which side will win though

Agree with AJ that the first goal will be important. After conceding 5 to Arsenal at home, they could be vulnerable today. More importantly, it''s help to nullify their counterattacking tactics.