Sign in to follow this  
Campbell

If you could ask NW just one question...

If you had the oppertunity to get a straight answer from the manager on any one question, what would you ask?

I''d ask him if he knows that his plan to not appear to have any money to spend (in order to keep prices down) is having such a worrying effect on some fans!

But seriously...I''d ask him if he''s going to drop Fleming at some point during the season, seeing as Doherty and Shackell paired up in the 2nd half against Dereham?

What would your question be?

I''d like two:

1. Why does he think it makes more sense to get players in as late as possible, rather than pay the extra 50K in wages and get them in early in the summer?
  2. What the hell was he thinking of when he let Steve Bruce''s header sail past him in the final minute of Man Utd Vs Sheff Wed in 1992???

why did he call a press conference at 5 and not invite the
press,or did we establish he never was going to resign

i would ask hime if he knows that tactics are not those little white mints that flip from a box .

If you were looking back with pride, ten years from now, on your career as Norwich City manager ( and assuming you still hold your position at that point ), how many of those years would Norwich spend in the Premiership and what would you envisage the key learnings/actions you took to steer us to that level of performance. 

I''d ask: Why do you sometimes buy players and then seldom use them? When you buy players, please give them a fair chance to prove themselves before you sling them on the scrap heap.

Your a marked man Marmite !    don`t touch  the metal on the turnstiles ....

Nigel ,  do you ever  come into this forum ?   if so , who`s opinions [ apart from mine ] do you listen to the most ?  

Why did you pick Craig Fleming for every game last season when clearly he was the poorest defender on the pitch for most matches?

Q. Why did you put Daryl Sutch on as a substitute in the Playoff Final against Birmingham? (ok, hindsight is a wonderful thing but...?!)

Have you actually spoken to Jason Koumas?

Have you heard of Jan Kristiansen?

What size of squad do you reaaly want this season?

OK I know that''s three questions but he could choose.......