I''d go with

Ruddy

Whittaker Martin Bassong Olsson

Tettey

Jarvis Howson. Brady

Hoolahan

Mbokani

Subs Rudd, Wisdom, O''Neil, Dorrans, Redmond, Jerome, Lafferty

It''s great to have good competition for places, as we seem to have in midfield and on the wings. I think the defence lacks that particularly at centre back. Wisdom could deputise though so perhaps it''s not too bad.

I wonder if AN would want more pace in the backline, and opt for Wisdom instead of Whittaker.

Vardy can have a field day vs Whittaker/Martin, but Wisdom is probably weaker going forward than Whittaker.

If he starts with Redmond on the right, there is a chance Wisdom will play right back.

well I dont think anything predicted the starting line up today...........and there''s a reason for that, I was just plain wrong.

Todays team selection was square pegs in round holes with a sprinkling of favourtism I''m afraid.

At a time where we have a strong squad , there can surely be no need to be playing Howson on the wing when we have Redmond (13 goals and assists out of the last 16 goals) on the bench?

It was ridiculous to start like that today.....but having limped through to half time 0-1 down, should have changed it there and then, to allow it it go 0-2 before changing it was criminal and gave us too much of a mountain to climb.......we were never going to equalize playing the side we did in the 1st half, it was only ever going to go 0-2.

slighty concerning too that Olsson was left out too, surely we didnt spend £7m on Brady to play left back.....good going forward ,exposed backtracking, which Olsson just wouldn''t be.

Alex Neil has tough decisions to make, he must decide which of Howson or Dorrans he prefers in midfield, and who he prefers on the left wing from Jarvis and Brady, what musnt then happen is a situation where whoever is overlooked is then shoehorned elsewhere in the side to the detriment of the overall balance of the side?

gifted Leicester the game today with our starting line -up

MOM Nathan Redmond........

well I dont think anyone predicted the starting line up today...........and there''s a reason for that, It was just plain wrong.

Todays team selection was square pegs in round holes with a sprinkling of favourtism I''m afraid.

At a time where we have a strong squad , there can surely be no need to be playing Howson on the wing when we have Redmond (13 goals and assists out of the last 16 goals) on the bench?

It was ridiculous to start like that today.....but having limped through to half time 0-1 down, should have changed it there and then, to allow it it go 0-2 before changing it was criminal and gave us too much of a mountain to climb.......we were never going to equalize playing the side we did in the 1st half, it was only ever going to go 0-2.

slighty concerning too that Olsson was left out too, surely we didnt spend £7m on Brady to play left back.....good going forward ,exposed backtracking, which Olsson just wouldn''t be.

Alex Neil has tough decisions to make, he must decide which of Howson or Dorrans he prefers in midfield, and who he prefers on the left wing from Jarvis and Brady, what musnt then happen is a situation where whoever is overlooked is then shoehorned elsewhere in the side to the detriment of the overall balance of the side?

gifted Leicester the game today with our starting line -up

MOM Nathan Redmond........