Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Newcastle back lash next?

They might think we''ll be looking to make up for todays disappointing result of our own mind you.

And they do look poor right now.

One we can win.

We will lose at Newcastle. It will be a tough season for sure but entertaining and we will just, only just, stay up.

Anyone who''s followed Norwich for any length of time should know the script by now. When we face an out of form team on a terrible run we inevitably end that run. It happens time and time and time and time again! Infact i''m genuinely struggling to remember the last time it didn''t happen.

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Anyone who''s followed Norwich for any length of time should know the script by now. When we face an out of form team on a terrible run we inevitably end that run. It happens time and time and time and time again! Infact i''m genuinely struggling to remember the last time it didn''t happen.[/quote]
Beating Sunderland away this season
or
Beating Fulham 4-2 last season
or
Beating Bolton away 2-1 last season
or
Beating Brighton away 1-0 last season
or
Beating Leeds United away 2-0 last season
or
Beating Millwall away 4-1 last season
But yeah, probably hard to remember any of those matches as they were a while ago.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Keith Scott"]Anyone who''s followed Norwich for any length of time should know the script by now. When we face an out of form team on a terrible run we inevitably end that run. It happens time and time and time and time again! Infact i''m genuinely struggling to remember the last time it didn''t happen.[/quote]
Beating Sunderland away this season
or
Beating Fulham 4-2 last season
or
Beating Bolton away 2-1 last season
or
Beating Brighton away 1-0 last season
or
Beating Leeds United away 2-0 last season
or
Beating Millwall away 4-1 last season
But yeah, probably hard to remember any of those matches as they were a while ago.
[/quote]

If youre going to post rebuttals at least check your facts. The poster talks about teams on terrible runs

Sunderland 3 wins 2 draws 2 defeats in 7 premier league games prior to playing us - not on a terrible run when thy played us

Fulham 2 wins 3 draws in 5 championship games before playing us - not on a terrible run before playing us

Couldnt be arsed to check the rest because your first two examples are completely wrong. try reading posts before responding

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Millwall, 1 point from 15 before playing us.

Thanks.[/quote]

was that the best you could do lol!! that is a pitiful comeback! if you quote "facts" they should all be right not 1 of them. hang your busted head in head in shame

I liked all my examples of Norwich winning matches against lesser sides, including some who were on a poor run.

Over to you to define what you think "a poor run" is and to provide the stats that show we always end those poor runs, or equally for you to STFU. Happy either way.