Sign in to follow this  
NWC

City V Leicester match thread...

Certainly adds fuel to my forum discussions about ncfc being too static and got little running power in midfield. Clear evidence of this today.

Totally overrun by Leicester in the first half.

fucking howson giving the ball away AGAIN! responsible for both their goals yet hes on the pitch ahead of redmond!!!!

And the way Whittaker just lets Schlupp breeze past him for 2-0.... Wisdom would have reached that one with his better pace.

Lets face it, AN missed his team selections badly today. Howson on the right wrong, Whittaker rb wrong and Jerome wrong.

Been like watching an Adams team today.

No movement off the ball whatsoever, conceeding on every counter attack, indecisive attacking players jogging back when losing the ball etc

Very disappointed with us today, we''re better than this it''s been a work rate issue which is hard to take. Leicester are winning because they want it more...gutting!

0-2 now. Disappointed with this performance, we haven''t prepared well enough against Leicester''s style of play and our defensive frailties are coming back to haunt us.

Thankfully Newcastle are crumbling, Bournemouth and Watford are playing our a dire draw and West Brom already lost. Hopefully this won''t cost us too much ground.

We keep losing the ball in midfield and they are very good on the counter.

Leicester are a good team-working very hard and have come with a good game plan.

[quote user="iron_stan"]fucking howson giving the ball away AGAIN! responsible for both their goals yet hes on the pitch ahead of redmond!!!![/quote]

I just don''t support this idea of playing a CM at right midfield. Now we''re 2-0 down its too late to make the change. Should have been made at half time, literally 4 minutes ago. Too little too late now.

hopefully when mulumbus back well switch to 4231 with him and tettey doing the dirty work, then down to dorrans/hoolahan/howson to fight it out for the place in the hole

Definitely not a handball, good decision. Funny how the Ref''s always get it right when it goes against us...

It always evens itself out though apparently, as long as you''re not Norwich City that is

[quote user="Strawman"]Very disappointing. Neil has made all the wrong decisions today. [/quote]

All I see if our players being out-worked and not doing anywhere near enough off the ball. Tactically I''m not sure AN got too much wrong but there must have been something wrong with our preparation because this performance has been embarrassing.

No problem with the other team being better but I absolutely can''t stand seeing us out-fought and worked. Only now that Leicester are sitting back and allowing us the ball are we looking decent

Betting on both teams to score seemed like buying money at the time

I was sweating like mad though until that goal, I was worried I''d just chucked £100 away :P

Great ball by Howson, made up for his error earlier

A contentious decision went our way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

hallelujah

First one since Watford away last March, we''re still well, well in credit though