Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

MOTD

Well, I am getting increasingly fed up with MotD''s obvious anti-Norwich bias.
Yesterday, they showed Leicester scoring two goals but only showed us scoring one, and then the pundits talked about Leicester and how well they are doing with one of them having the nerve to suggest we didn''t play that well.
FFS BBC.

Or our penalty appeals? Couldn''t see them clearly at the match, so was hoping for a better view of them on the highlights.

[quote user="Ian"]Or our penalty appeals? Couldn''t see them clearly at the match, so was hoping for a better view of them on the highlights.[/quote]You won''t get a fair view on motd.  I didn''t watch the highlights on motd, the way the programme is set up is so limited.  Btw, did they mention we improved our defending from set pieces?  No, I didn''t think so.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Ian"]Or our penalty appeals? Couldn''t see them clearly at the match, so was hoping for a better view of them on the highlights.[/quote]You won''t get a fair view on motd.  I didn''t watch the highlights on motd, the way the programme is set up is so limited.  Btw, did they mention we improved our defending from set pieces?  No, I didn''t think so.

[/quote]I thought you didn''t watch it?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Ian"]Or our penalty appeals? Couldn''t see them clearly at the match, so was hoping for a better view of them on the highlights.[/quote]You won''t get a fair view on motd.  I didn''t watch the highlights on motd, the way the programme is set up is so limited.  Btw, did they mention we improved our defending from set pieces?  No, I didn''t think so.

[/quote]I thought you didn''t watch it?[/quote]

Try re-reading my post.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Ian"]Or our penalty appeals? Couldn''t see them clearly at the match, so was hoping for a better view of them on the highlights.[/quote]You won''t get a fair view on motd.  I didn''t watch the highlights on motd, the way the programme is set up is so limited.  Btw, did they mention we improved our defending from set pieces?  No, I didn''t think so.

[/quote]I thought you didn''t watch it?[/quote]

Try re-reading my post.

[/quote]I did. You say you didn''t watch it, but also say they didn''t mention our improved defending from set pieces. I''m not having a go, but just wondering how you have an opinion on something you didn''t even watch.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Ian"]Or our penalty appeals? Couldn''t see them clearly at the match, so was hoping for a better view of them on the highlights.[/quote]You won''t get a fair view on motd.  I didn''t watch the highlights on motd, the way the programme is set up is so limited.  Btw, did they mention we improved our defending from set pieces?  No, I didn''t think so. [/quote]I thought you didn''t watch it?[/quote]Try re-reading my post. [/quote]I did. You say you didn''t watch it, but also say they didn''t mention our improved defending from set pieces. I''m not having a go, but just wondering how you have an opinion on something you didn''t even watch.[/quote]

Lol.  Think of it like this.........LDC - "Btw, did they mention we improved our defending from set pieces?"  MOTD viewers think - "No"  (because that is obviously the answer)LDC - No, I didn''t think so.