Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 9

I''m going to throw it out there and select:

Atletico Madrid vs REAL MADRID - Away win.

Currently available at 5/4, they''re far from a shoo-in and don''t have a great recent record. However, Cristiano Ronaldo is still capable of winning a game on his own and is due some La Liga goals.

For the Norwich bet, Seb is waaaaay overdue a goal and I''d back him in the anytime market at 12/1.

Good Luck to all you Pickers!!!!!

Porto to win at home v belenenses in the portuguese league please!

And wes to score anytime.

Good luck PUPs and OTBC!

Yes Porto do look good, but I have placed my faith in someone who was on holiday in Malta this week, so in that basis (and because I am feeling evangelical and in need of spiritual sustenance):

Balzan Youths vs Qormi - Home win

Good luck Swindon, a safe pair of hands...

Parma

Lapps has an interesting week with Noriwch this week, lots of things possible.

Bit unconvinced by Huth and sure that we will look to stretch and be fluid without standing anywhere near him, making him come into areas he doesn''t want to be (or he won''t and we will overload other spaces).

Got to fancy Mbokani to come in to carry out the above, so I think him to score is a nice bet, as he''ll be well fired up and will also have been given instructions to drive late into the box to get on the end of the good work he helps create.

Parma

Having beaten Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City on the road, surely WEST HAM have got enough to beat Sunderland and at odds against this is my bet for this week.

For the match bet I fancy we may be watching the match of the day at Carrow Road tomorrow (despite what the media will have you believe) and I would have a little bet on more that 5.5 goals @ 10/1

Good luck to Swindon and Lapps and wishing you all a good weekend.

Good luck everyone, especially Swindon and Lapp. My pick is Gillingham to beat Oldham. For the match bet,Redmond to score first goal.

EVERTON v Liverpool - HOME WIN Everton not won a league Derby in 9 attempts - I fancy them to break that hoodoo on Sunday with a home win against the out of sorts ''dippers

For the Norwich bet, over 3.5 goals

Good luck all

Leedscanary

Scottish League Two this week and East Fife (top, 15 points from 8 games) will beat Stirling (second bottom, 7 points from 8 games) with any luck.As for Norwich, I have a hunch Wes Hoolahan will continue his sparkling form with a goal in this fixture, it seems made for him.Best of luck Swindon, Mick and all PUPs.

The Slovakian Super Liga.Zilina to win at home against Podbrezova.Zilina, in second, have a 7-3-1 and 30/13 record. They did play in the Cup in midweek but it looks as if they rested some key players. Podbrezova, bottom with a 1-2-8 and 14/25 record, have lost their last seven league games. The current odds are 1/7.---For the NCFC bet I keep liking the look of Mbokani to score last...Good luck to all!

Cant see anything other than a Man City win v Newcastle this week.

For the Norwich bet Im going for a win with bith teams to score.

Good luck Swindon Canary, Lappinitup and all pickers.

Evening all

This weekend I''m going up to bagpipe country with a home win for Hearts against umm bugger, whoever hearts are playing someone near the bottom (Friday wine)

As for the norwich bet for me old buddy Lapps lots of goals, so maybe 4 or more goals in the game if they do that bet

Good luck to all the pups and my head in the morning

Reading through the selections shows what a confident bunch we are as two things really stand out - a City win and lot''s of goals. I''m happy to go with that. It also means I can include most of your selections in some way or another.So, eyes down, look in.........[;)]Over 2.5 goals........@ 7/10Over 3.5 goals........@ 2/1Over 4.5 goals........@ 9/2Over 5.5 goals........@ 10/1City to win and Mbokani to score @ 13/5City to win and Jerome to score @ 14/5City to win and Grabban to score @ 3/1City to win and Howson to score @ 4/1City to win and Brady to score @ 4/1City to win and Redmond to score @ 17/5It was a toss up whether to include Grabban or Jarvis but I thought if we were chasing the game Neil would definitely put two up top so Grabban got the vote. Then I thought, if Jarvis does score Lakey will never let me live it down so I''m adding him as well........City to win and Jarvis to score @ 4/1  (all prices from Bill Hill)So that''s eleven bets @£1 each.So confident am I in these PUP''s I am going to double their bet so that''s twelve quid I''ll give you tomorrow nutty. Good luck everyone.Bingo! [:D]

[quote user="Leedscanary"]Epic Lapps - well done mate.

My only regret is I won''t be at The Nelson tomorrow to celebrate your win![/quote]What about the hat ?

MMMK - BAYER LEVERKUSEN -v- FC Augsburg HOME WIN

MM - AFC FYLDE -v- Telford HOME WIN

Good Luck everyone 💛💚

Phew ! that was a bit of a rush, just got back to Swindon after spending the day with my youngest daughter who just moved into Nottingham Uni. So my picks are Rangers v falkirk Porto v BelenensesWolves v Huddersfield Derby v BrentfordHalmstead v GoteborgCapri v Torinofingers crossed

Well Done Lapps , hope you win loads.

Swindon Canary will be a winner too and I have a feeling that we''ll be in for triple delights tomorrow, 2 wins on here and one win at CR lol

I''m going to Northern Ireland for my pick this week, where there''s decent odds on what appears to be a home banker to me -

Coleraine vs Warrenpoint Town - Home win

For the match bet, unlike the majority, I don''t think there''ll be many goals in this game. I think we may well get our first clean sheet of the season. Bassong is also well overdue a goal so I''ll go for -

Norwich to win 1-0 + Bassong to score.

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Swindon & Lapps.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Reading through the selections shows what a confident bunch we are as two things really stand out - a City win and lot''s of goals. I''m happy to go with that. It also means I can include most of your selections in some way or another.So, eyes down, look in.........[;)]Over 2.5 goals........@ 7/10Over 3.5 goals........@ 2/1Over 4.5 goals........@ 9/2Over 5.5 goals........@ 10/1City to win and Mbokani to score @ 13/5City to win and Jerome to score @ 14/5City to win and Grabban to score @ 3/1City to win and Howson to score @ 4/1City to win and Brady to score @ 4/1City to win and Redmond to score @ 17/5It was a toss up whether to include Grabban or Jarvis but I thought if we were chasing the game Neil would definitely put two up top so Grabban got the vote. Then I thought, if Jarvis does score Lakey will never let me live it down so I''m adding him as well........City to win and Jarvis to score @ 4/1  (all prices from Bill Hill)So that''s eleven bets @£1 each.So confident am I in these PUP''s I am going to double their bet so that''s twelve quid I''ll give you tomorrow nutty. Good luck everyone.Bingo! [:D]

[/quote]

Thanks Lapp. Brilliant buddy! Let''s hope we''re marking plenty of these off the card as the game progresses. Fantastic gesture to double the bet too!  It will be a great atmosphere tomorrow with another full house cheering these on...

I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and here are the details : -

Over 2.5 goals

£2.00 Bill Hill

7/10

£3.40

Over 3.5 goals

£2.00 Bill Hill

2/1

£6.00

Over 4.5 goals

£2.00 Bill Hill

9/2