Sign in to follow this  
NCFC198

U21 Premier league international cup

Anyone go to the game tonight? Any view''s?

thought keeper did well, no 10 Cantwell looked lively and thought no 4 (didn''t get his name) looked handy.

Didn''t find out till after our right winger that won the pen is only 15, a few of them looked good. Lots of annoying teenagers in the crowd most not even old enough to go to a disco let alone sing about it 50 times, as for booing our penalty taker like the opposition were taking a goal kick, what was that about?

Good game, thought the 15 year old looked good. The Villarreal number 7 was a real handful, like to have him on our books

As for the lot at the back nothing changed when they got outside the ground, lit up their weed and were swearing and shouting all the way into the city.

Guess that makes you big in today''s world

Our no. 4 was Ray Grant, son of Peter. I thought he was our Man of the Match, although I wouldn''t argue strongly against the Keeper getting it. I must admit I went expecting to see a masterclass from Villarreal, but we more than matched them

[quote user="Marchant"]Our no. 4 was Ray Grant, son of Peter. I thought he was our Man of the Match, although I wouldn''t argue strongly against the Keeper getting it. I must admit I went expecting to see a masterclass from Villarreal, but we more than matched them[/quote]Didn''t go to this one, but having watched him in other matches, young Ray is a real prospect.