Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Norwich fans going to Newcastle

Would you want our players to repeat this gesture

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34463586

or would you let them off climbing the stairs?!!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Would you want our players to repeat this gesture

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34463586

or would you let them off climbing the stairs?!![/quote]

Depends if they win or not........

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]For someone that has so many "commitments" when we have a match you have a lot of spare time to post crap on here when we have no game[/quote]

As you just did.

It is quite bizarre. Someone with so much to say about the club, and in the past criticising other fans etc - seems to, conveniently, not be able to attend matches even when the usual excuse of distance becomes irrelevant.

Newcastle fans are planning an unofficial minutes applause in the 53rd minute in remembrance of a life-long fan, who recently passed away suddenly. It would be a nice gesture if those attending could join in.

Was just about to post exactly the same thing Dr Ink, yeah It would be a nice gesture.

Sigh. Yeah, whatever you say.    However, the unpleasant aroma that comes from the holier than thou supporters on here that think they are the only arbiters of  opinions of any worth because they are at matches, need to realise that watching a match online gives insights and accuracies that they at matches will not pick up on.   Yes you might get a better flavour of the way a match is going, but detail wise, you will miss quite a lot, especially if you are at the opposite end to the action - or as at Newcastle, so high up and so far back, you would be better off watching it on a screen.

I''ll go to the matches I can go to, which won''t be many - and you will have the pleasure of my criticisms and analysis from any game I see in full - whether on line or at the match. 

You really can''t see it, can you?

The fact that you yourself tout your opinions as more informed than others, and put yourself on a pedestal, implying you are a better fan as you have to travel so far to Carrow road, is the reason you get grief. No other long distance fans, or occasional fans get the same grief, do they? And no, football will never be better watched on a screen.

And before you cry victim, I merely asked you if you were going to the game, it was a perfectly reasonable question.

Not interested either, just pointing out why you get grief, as you seem to be constantly surprised when you do.

Anyway, getting back on topic, this should be a good turnout, as the ticket prices have been reduced.

Could be an interesting measure if the "Twenty is plenty" campaign is actually relevant, and it really is ticket prices that stop peopel attending.

Yeah really good ticket prices but the last time I went to Newcastle away was under Hughton and one of our own fans started on me because they were sat in my seat and there was no where else for us to sit. He then slated the entire team for the rest of the game whilst me and my girlfriend had to stand as we didnt have our designated seats.
I literally hate that guy so much. If he''s fallen down some stairs i''m not unhappy.

[quote user="hogesar"]Yeah really good ticket prices but the last time I went to Newcastle away was under Hughton and one of our own fans started on me because they were sat in my seat and there was no where else for us to sit. He then slated the entire team for the rest of the game whilst me and my girlfriend had to stand as we didnt have our designated seats.
I literally hate that guy so much. If he''s fallen down some stairs i''m not unhappy.
[/quote]I had a friend who fell down some stairs an couple of weeks ago. Today I went to his funeral.Whatever floats your boat I suppose, but......

Do you know if he went to Newcastle away and wouldn''t let a guy sit in his designated seat?
If it''s not him, then my sympathies.

[quote user="hogesar"]Do you know if he went to Newcastle away and wouldn''t let a guy sit in his designated seat?
If it''s not him, then my sympathies.
[/quote]No, it''s not him but if it was a complete stranger I''d be sad you''d be glad he''s dead.