I didn''t see the Dereham game last night, how did he play?

Supposed to be a real one to watch for the future. Heard he plays CB is that correct?

Do you think there is any chance he could play for us this season in the fizzy? Like it was mentioned earlier on another post, we have to start giving the youngsters their opportunities to prove themselves too.

To be honest with flash you i didn''t go to the match but i know people who did and they say he played well on the whole and i belive he can play CB but also FB. I also think that he will play next season because of squad numbers but personally i think it''s a good thing because as they say necessity is the mother of all invention and i believe it''s the same in football. I say this because very often when you need a player to step up to the challange the youngsters are usually goood at it just look at shackell. This might be the time for city''s youngsters to take their chance and show the fans what they are made of. Personally i hope robert eagle does being an ex scum player that they let go. Just hope next season it''s he scored against the scum he scored another one eagle.  

I saw him play lots for the reserves last season, and he has promise. He is a big strong hard running right back, with a penchant for getting forward , driving into the box or to the byline, to deliver a hard low cross into the box. solid, and quite quick on recovery. I think he is qualified for Scotland.

I''m hoping he goes professional and eventually get''s the captains armband. "Captain Cave-Brown!" could be the shout from the barclay. Upon retirement he could travel around the world with three young blondes solving groovy mysterys.

I really must stop drinking so early on a Friday

[quote]I saw him play lots for the reserves last season, and he has promise. He is a big strong hard running right back, with a penchant for getting forward , driving into the box or to the byline, to delive...[/quote]

i have seen him play a few times and yes he does have promise. But he is certanly not big...he looks about 5ft 8 and one of the smaller players on the team. However he is very good going forward and quick

I was at one of the reserve''s games last season which was particularly boring with plenty of inept play - so I becan to moan a bit and criticise one or two City players, but fortunately Cave-Brown had a reasonable game so I had no reason to knock him. I say fortunately because at half time i chatted to the chap sitting next to me, and it turned out he was Cave-Brown''s papa. Boy! that could have been extremely embarrassing if I had been laying into the young man big style.