Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Wes, boss of he world champs!!!so far anyway

Wes and Robbie start for da oirish, nil all at ht, we have the two best footballers from Ireland, fact. Germans can''t handle Wes'' physical approach and dropping like wimps, really, never thought I''d see it. Made a mug of Muller in lb position, ice cold in green!

Managed of see a little bit of the game last night, Wes seemed to be everywhere, noticed Brady hobbled off, I don''t know what happened after that but hope he''s ok?

Wes, it''s such a shame he''s so old because he is at the top of his game and is unplayable on his day. We are truly blessed to be able to watch him as a footballer. If he had a better right foot he''d be a world beater - how we''ve managed to hold onto him despite the relegations is beyond me at times.

As for Brady, I believe it was just a bout of cramp Yellow, I think truth be told it might have been a little bit of time wasting too. No reports of an injury anyhow so hopefully unscathed. I know he''s not a LB, but he''s currently keeping Olsson out the team and playing there for his country!

Brady started in left midfield last night and only moved to fb when ward went off. The cramping was exactly what the team needed at the time it came, just like Vardys knee injury.

Thats footy, now bring on the Poles.