Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Friday joke

Thought some might like a Friday joke thread on this international week-end and found this quite funny:-

Prince Charles decided to take up walking every day. At the same street corner he passed a hooker standing there every day

Hooker.JPG

He learned to brace himself as he approached her for what was almost certain to follow.

"One hundred pounds!" she''d shout.

"No! Five pounds!" He said from the side of his mouth, just to shut her up.

Charles.JPG

This ritual between him and the hooker became a daily occurrence.

She''d yell, "One hundred pounds!"

He''d yell back, "Five pounds!"

One day, Camilla decided to accompany her husband.

As the couple neared the hooker''s corner, Prince Charles realised she''d bark her £100 offer and Camilla would wonder what he''d really been doing on all his past outings.

He figured he''d better have a good explanation for his wife.

As they neared the hooker''s corner he became even more apprehensive than usual.

Sure enough, there she stood. He tried to avoid eye contact as she watched the pair pass.

Then, the hooker yelled:

"See what you get for five pounds, you tight bastard!"

First we get Jeremy Corbyn following the example of David Cameron, Iain Duncan Smith, Michael Fallon, Damien Green, David Lidington, Sir John Randall, Chris Grayling, Grant Shapps, Nick Herbert and Theresa Villiers by not turning up to the first Privy Council meeting after their appointment and snubbing The Queen and now this anti-royalist "joke".

The fabric of our society is being eroded and fortunately the press seem to be keeping things going with their sense of fair play and accurate reporting............................oh [^o)]

Quite right TCC, although I wouldn''t exactly call Camilla Parker What''s it part of the "fabric of our society."

I think bruce forstyh''s fall was from the stairs, I just wonder if there was anyone shouting higher or lower at him?

Went on a once in a lifetime holiday the other day, I tell you what, never doing that again!Got back to my car after said holiday and there was a note saying parking fine, that was nice.Went and sold my old hoover the other day, it was just there gathering dust.I was stood in the park the other day thinking to myself why do object look bigger the closer they get? Then it hit me. My wife was demanding for her birthday and wanted something that went from 0-200 in less than 5 seconds, so I bought her a swet of scales.

A guy was admitted to Ipswich hospital yesterday, with 7 my little pony toys inserted where the sun doesn''t shine.

His condition has been described as "stable".

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one - and let the other one off.

Two aerials meet on a roof - fall in love - get married. The ceremony was rubbish - but the reception was brilliant.

A man went to the doctors; Doc, I can''t stop singing the ''Green Green Grass of Home''. He said: ''That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome''. ''Is it common?''I asked. ''It''s not unusual'' he replied.

Following the Marvyn Gaye / Robin Thicke plagiarism case, Rolf Harris has announced that he will also be suing his new cell-mate Fred Talbot for covering two little boys without permission.

Courtesy of Sickipedia.org: http://www.sickipedia.org/crime/child-abuse/following-the-marvyn-gaye-robin-thicke-plagiarism-case-rolf-harris-1627199#ixzz3o5U4tyKe