Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 10

League One where Barnsley (3-1-1-8-3) entertain rock bottom Crewe (1-1-3-4-7).Barnsley v Crewe.......Home win.Good luck CDM (Or is that Cadbury''s Dairy Milk?) [:)]And Happy Birthday to young Totty and old Tilly. [:D] [B] [^] [G] [D] [<:o)]

Thanks all!

My selection is Norway.

I will be back at 1.15 tomorrow with final selections.

Keep ''em coming!

Best of luck all

I think Italy will win in Azerbaijan... Thank you all who wished me a happy birthday, and happy 75th birthday for tomorrow Tilly. Good luck everyone, especially CD

Good luck to my Wembley travelling companion CD Mullins! Was a pleasure to share such a momentous day with you.Sometimes it takes a bookie to beat a bookie - hope you''ve got some inside information!AIRBUS UK v Port Talbot - HOME WIN in the Welsh PremLeedscanary

Sorry I''m late. Steering clear of the Euro qualifiers where there are a few dead rubbers so its the FA cup for me.

AFC Fylde to beat Coleshill Town for me please.

Good luck CD!

I''d also like to go for AFC Flyde to beat Coleshill Town at home please. Unbeaten in six matches and not conceded in four.

Best of luck to all.

Group 4 of the Spanish Tercera Division.Balmaseda to win at home against Aurrera de Ondarroa.Balmaseda have made a good start, albeit lacking a bit in goals, with a 5-3-0 and 10/3 record. Aurrera de Ondarroa, by contrast, have a dire 0-1-7 and 2/25 record and just cannot stop conceding. They drew their first game (at home) but have lost the rest, often by large margins.The current odds are 1/6.Good luck to all!

The European Championship qualifying for me this week.

Group A leaders - Iceland to win at home to Latvia.

Good luck all

Hi All,Thanks Nutty again, another notoriously hard week for me again (Week 1 last year!)Some good selections from far and wide, with the final picks being;Norway To Beat MaltaBarnsley To Beat CreweFylde To Beat ColeshillRomania To Beat Faroe IslandsSweden To Beat MoldovaEngland To Beat LithuaniaItaly were a selection but throughout the week they have drifted from 1/5 to 1/3, which is quite alarming. And the other popular choice Holland are so unpredictable, I had to swerve!Fingers Crossed

[quote user="CDMullins"]Hi All,Thanks Nutty again, another notoriously hard week for me again (Week 1 last year!)Some good selections from far and wide, with the final picks being;Norway To Beat MaltaBarnsley To Beat CreweFylde To Beat ColeshillRomania To Beat Faroe IslandsSweden To Beat MoldovaEngland To Beat LithuaniaItaly were a selection but throughout the week they have drifted from 1/5 to 1/3, which is quite alarming. And the other popular choice Holland are so unpredictable, I had to swerve!Fingers Crossed[/quote]

Thank you for these CD. I think you''ve given us every chance to get back to winning ways. As ever we just need that little bit of luck to get all six. This is why I selected you for this weekend. It''s a trick I learned from Arrdee. He used to say International weekends were our best chance of winning if we had the right PUP in charge. Now I don''t always get it right but I think I have this time.

Bill Hill''s site is down right now and I''m short of time so I placed them with Bet365 where the potential return is a fantastic £44.07. Here are the details : -

Barnsley

-       

-

11/20

-       

-

3:00 Sat

Fylde

-

1/6

-

3:00 Sat

Norway

-

1/7

-

5:00 Sat

Romania

-

2/7

-

5:00 Sun

Sweden

-

1/8

-

5:00 Mon

England

-

4/9

-

7:45 Mon

So we have an exciting weekend with three games today. One tomorrow. And the last two on Monday when hopefully we''ll be relying on England. Great stufff CD, good luck buddy to you and all our PUPs.

Tough Luck CD Mullins, we know how you feel but you did your best and that''s all you can do.

Better luck next week everyone.