Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

Not up to PL standard

I expect we may see a couple more players moved in January, Currently we have 23 (?) players in the named squad, so it is likely that we will see at least two coming in with more to replace any that leave. Whittaker and Hooper look the most likely, with my personal thoughts that both Grabban and Jerome have found it a step too far.We have not sold or released any players who have come back to prove us wrong. Many are doing well in the Championship but it seems couldn''t cut it in the PL (Butterfield, Ayala, Martin, Pilkington, Vaughan etc). Even Fer hasn''t really achieved much. Hopefully we have the funds to sign decent replacements. We know that the defence looks vunerable as does the strike force. Problem is will we still be mid table in January and will any signings be about strengthening to push on, or patching up to stave off relegation. Time, points and injuries will tell.

So it looks like according to you that three strikers are or should be shown the door together with just leaving us with a loanee at right back. Interesting to say the least.

According to me there will be new players joining and new players to replace those that might leave. What is interesting however, is that you chose to misrepresent what I wrote. Not too interesting though. Given that it is you.

Think both Grabban and Hooper will ship out

Cannot understand how both have been allowed to live in London and commute to Norwich

Really daly? That is strange if true. Why London for both of them? Grabban (Bournemouth) and Hooper (Celtic) didn''t play for London teams before coming here, so why?

I don''t see an issue with players commuting, plenty of people do it long distances and it''s a case of whatever works - and you don''t need to commute every day. I''m pretty sure Chelsea have a rule - or certainly used to - that players had to live within a certain distance of the training ground, but in leafy (and expensive) Surrey/London suburbia that''s probably not a hardship!!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Really daly? That is strange if true. Why London for both of them? Grabban (Bournemouth) and Hooper (Celtic) didn''t play for London teams before coming here, so why?[/quote]Grabban''s from South London and Hooper''s an Essex lad so why not ?

I know Hoops is an Essex boy (a lady that works for me, used to be in the same class as him) but even that is too far to commute for an athlete, I would of thought?