Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Tettey scoring for Norway

1-0 up at HT courtesy of a Tettey goal from a goalmouth scramble after a corner. Rather lucky goal. His shot saved by the keeper amd rebounded in off the sole of Tettey''s boot, without him knowing too much about it. But they all count..

Tettey having a comfortable game so far, as expected against minnows Malta.

Just hope he (and our other Internationals) come back uninjured....the results they get are rather less important to Norwich, though it''s good to have more interest in the Euros than we''ll get watching England - I can''t see us getting any representation there!

[quote user="Herman "]Only need to beat Italy to get through. Good luck.[/quote]

Italy is already qualified, so they will not give their all on Tuesday, I hope. I quite fancy Norway''s chances. Italy these days is not of the quality we are used to in previous years. Still, it''s a big ask to win away at the Olympic Stadium in Rome..

Tettey had a quiet afternoon vs Malta, no injury scares. Expecting more of a battle vs Italy..

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Just hope he (and our other Internationals) come back uninjured....the results they get are rather less important to Norwich, though it''s good to have more interest in the Euros than we''ll get watching England - I can''t see us getting any representation there![/quote]

Maybe far fetched, but international results could potentially be of importance to Norwich, espescially as it may put fringe players into the shop window. Lafferty springs to mind..