Sign in to follow this  
Stuart Clark

Dean Sinclair

Did any one else notice that Dean Sinclair scored for Barnet against Arsenal In a friendly the other day?

He is a player i feel was not given a chance by worthy- perhaps he was another youngster who worthy took a disliking too? In the reseves he was alwaysone of our best players. He played nearly everygame for barnet last year scoring more than 10 goals from centre midfield. Ok it was only in the conference but still.....

I think he could go on to prove worthy wrong and become another player that comes back to haunt us!!! He also played for the england non-league team!

Your Thoughts??

I posted very similar comments elsewhere on the notice board - Damien Batt also looked very promising yet both he and Dean disappeared very quietly. I thought they both looked better than many of the current batch of midfield players in the youth/reserve set up.

Watched a decent amount of Conference football last season and from what I''ve heard Sinclair is highly regarded. Obviously though Conference to Championship/Prem is a big difference. Still, looking at this goal (Sinclair 1-3) suggests he''s got some quality...

http://217.32.111.1/clusternationwideportal/index.jsp?section=fixtures&teamId=ah_AGR200_1089120918328_216355394&fixture=102845

He could always wander down the road to Wroxham where he could pick up Justin Fox and Adrian Coote fairly cheaply!