Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Coral waiting time

After my 3rd bet, i sent them a quick email and they swiftly replied saying they''d add it to my account, after that i think it was about a 48hr wait. but it came through

I created a Coral account but just missed out last time this offer was on. Apparently it was a lot more popular than was expected so was suspended. I''ve not used the account I created in the hope I can redeem this offer now, just waiting back from Corals for them to confirm it won''t be a problem.

If it is an issue then I''ll just create another account using my OH''s email address, but really can''t be bothered to go through that procedure again!

I''ve waited 6 days and after several emails they keep assuring me that it''ll be sent by the end of the day but it never arrives. Customer services respond quickly and seem helpful but just keep blaming it on another department, hopefully today will be the day but I''m still waiting!!!

I got it confirmed by Coral I was still able to use the offer. Placed my 3 bets by 6pm on Tuesday and had the code sent to me at 4pm on Wednesday!

I won one of me bets at 4/1 and then proceeded to lose the lot playing blackjack. But never mind, happy with a shirt for £30.

I''d won £46 back in the end, so i had the printing done and i was still in Pocket.

Account now going to run dormant as I''ve withdrawn all amounts and have no need of a betting account

I placed three bets last Friday and got my code emailed on the Monday afternoon.  Given my PUPs record this season it won''t come as any surprise that two of my bets fell flat on their faces, and I wait with baited breath for my third tomorrow...

Got my account weeks ago and deposited £30, but kept forgetting to place the bets. Done it this morning and e-mailed them, they replied quickly and confirmed I had met the offer T&C''s, saying code would be mailed to me in 72 hours, can''t say fairer than that.  [Y]