Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Expecting some of you to get 10 out of 10 on this

8/10. Got Q9 wrong and I got the Trevor Putney question wrong? I said it was Trevor Putney, but it told me that was wrong and the correct answer was.....Trevor Putney. So 9/10

[quote user="Six Pack"]

Pretty hard not to get 10 out of 10. Most of those in there played a lot of games for us.

Would have been hard if they had players like Jason Minnet or Mark Farrington in there and no multiple choice !

Paul Cook was the only slightly difficult one but from the 3 options - it was dead simple !  

[/quote]Sadly neither of those were in either team photo. I was tempted to throw in Junior Soanes and Tony Flanagan.Might go back to the 70s for the next one.

Thanks for setting it up Pete !

The photos of those 80s players brought back memories.

We had a pretty goad team back then. There was a period in the mid- late 80s we beat United home & away about 5 games in a row.

[quote user="Six Pack"]Thanks for setting it up Pete !

The photos of those 80s players brought back memories.

We had a pretty goad team back then. There was a period in the mid- late 80s we beat United home & away about 5 games in a row.[/quote]

True, but then MU were pretty poor at that time, just around when SAF started.  Late eighties we were more than a match for any of the top sides, on our day. The seventies one should be interesting.....

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]I also got 9/10. It was the tricky 9th one that I got wrong! No Robert Rosario! 😕[/quote]9/10 ??? Behave yourself young lady. I bet Cosmic Dad stood over your shoulder giving a helping hand. [:D]

Absolutely not, Tilly! I got into football in the early 80s as a youngster. That was really my era! I could provide my Milk Cup and Div 2 Championship scrap book as proof! 😊

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]Absolutely not, Tilly! I got into football in the early 80s as a youngster. That was really my era! I could provide my Milk Cup and Div 2 Championship scrap book as proof! 😊[/quote]Blimey, another old biddy to add to the collection. [:O][;)] [:D]

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]Not old Lapps. Just started very young! 😀[/quote]I think you had better give your secret of eternal youth to the old biddys Cosmic. Is it camay ? [;)]