Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Expecting some of you to get 10 out of 10 on this

9/10 unbelievable that i thought a slightly podgy Mark Barham with a tash was David Hodgson. [:$]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Dissapointed for you TIL 1010, thought that was a banker, will you change your username to TILL 9/10 NOW? ;-))[/quote]One name and one account is all i need Lessingham unlike some strange individuals around here. [:P]

Piece of pi55!

This era is right up my street!

A full house and some of those hair-don''ts reminded me of some great games watched at the top of Division One before this new-fangled Premier League turned up.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]9/10 unbelievable that i thought a slightly podgy Mark Barham with a tash was David Hodgson. [:$][/quote]

I used to drink with Dave Hodgson in the " hole in the wall " ,,, while Mark Barham was pumping money into the fruit machines !!

Those were the days ,, Dave was a proper nice lad too 😃

This is a great thread for finding out who the ''oldies'' are on this messageboard. That in itself means no spelling mistakes or text lingo. [:P]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Only 8/10. [:S]Does this mean I''ll have to do that level two coaching course again? [:''(][/quote]I hear the next one is at Plantation Park where apparently Blofield Utd play. [;)]

The days when i went home and away with club canary and big dunc was organising it all in them days. didn''t miss a game for several seasons And then came marriage ,kids and a mortgage LOL. Got 9/10 got the goalie wrong

10 out of 10. The only one I hesitated on was Simon Ratcliffe. I was 11 back then and had every sticker album and team photos going which I studied in an unhealthy way!

But that squad in 1989 was undoubtedly the best in our history and would have a serious shot at qualifying for champions league this season if it was our squad today. The first 11 were that good.

Pretty hard not to get 10 out of 10. Most of those in there played a lot of games for us.

Would have been hard if they had players like Jason Minnet or Mark Farrington in there and no multiple choice !

Paul Cook was the only slightly difficult one but from the 3 options - it was dead simple !  

[quote user="Six Pack"]

Pretty hard not to get 10 out of 10. Most of those in there played a lot of games for us.

Would have been hard if they had players like Jason Minnet or Mark Farrington in there and no multiple choice !

Paul Cook was the only slightly difficult one but from the 3 options - it was dead simple !  

[/quote]
Yeah it''s much easier with Wikipedia, agreed.

Don''t need Wikipedia to answer those hogesar.

Just need to have followed the team in the 80''s and not have a problem with long term memory.