Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Team v newcastle

We give away the ball so readily and that''s why we need Hoolahan''s composure. Same problem as at Southampton.

Entertaining but we have a few very serious problems that need to be sorted at half time.

Whittaker and Tettey have been abysmal, those two who are normally so consistent are having nightmares, Bassong hasn''t been much better

Olsson has no interest in defending today, he needs to be reigned in a bit even if we are behind because someone simply has to watch Sissoko who is tearing us a new hole

Finally the ball isn''t sticking in their third with Howson in that advanced role, Hoolahan for Dorrans and move Howson back asap!

If we can somehow sort those problems we''ll have a chance

I agree Fuzzar centre of the park has been all over the place. Too many slack passes as well. The number of times we have just given them the ball through under hit or inaccurate short passes is always going to invite pressure.

on the plus side Mbokani looks a class above the rest of our strikers.. his movement, awareness, he''s physical, typical poacher and we''ve missed a little bit.

Yes NN but that''s one goal. The defence in this match has looked powder puff. The worst side in the league look like scoring in every attack! It''s been a long time since I''ve seen a worse defensive display than this and that is nothing to do with us having a go it''s just basic errors time again

What a car crash that half was.  For both teams.  Shocking.Our defence, apart from Bassong, is simply dreadful.  Our passing has been appalling.  Dorrans has been a passenger, againNewcastle look there for the taking. Yet our lads played at a snails-pace when the score was 0-0, then again at 1-1.

We do well against McLaren teams. So it''s not over. But we have never won at Newcastle. Then there is the 3rd statistic that if you are winning at half time then you have a 80% probability of not losing the match. The chips are against us.

Playing our fullbacks high has been Alex Neils way. Both our goals have been a result of it. Tettey and Dorans perhaps should stay deeper but getting numbers forward seems to be the instruction.

It was what everyone wanted 2 years ago. Come back Hoots all is forgiven?

Actually think Bassong has also been very poor.

Lots of the panic seems to extend from his dithering and poor decision making. Unfortunate our defence really is our downfall at the moment

Our defence is a complete joke, not premier league standard which will ultimately cost us our premier league status, as much as l like Alex Neil his failure to strengthen our defence will be his downfall

We''ve seen this situation before when we drew 4-4 with Boro and Schteve thought he''d won the game...something tells me there''s more goals in this for us... AN will have thrown a few tea cups... We''ll win this.. 5 or 6-3

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Playing our fullbacks high has been Alex Neils way. Both our goals have been a result of it. Tettey and Dorans perhaps should stay deeper but getting numbers forward seems to be the instruction.

It was what everyone wanted 2 years ago. Come back Hoots all is forgiven?[/quote]What changes would you make at HT, Nigel?

There will be tears and tantrums in the studio and commentary box if Norwich get anything from this game.......

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]We''ve seen this situation before when we drew 4-4 with Boro and Schteve thought he''d won the game...something tells me there''s more goals in this for us... AN will have thrown a few tea cups... We''ll win this.. 5 or 6-3[/quote]Oh no, Jas rings the death knell!! [:''(] You have a habit of doing this - STOP IT!!  [:@]

[quote user="Fuzzar"]We''re losing this match in the middle. Dorrans and Tettey have been poor so far, allowing to much time on the ball leading to the goals.[/quote]

Agreed. Once Mulumbu is fit, I hope to see less of Alex ''side pass or backwards'' Tettey.

Yes Unique. It''s a Newcastle fest yo be sure. If we get the next goal then Newcastle will start to panic

[quote user="Strawman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]We''ve seen this situation before when we drew 4-4 with Boro and Schteve thought he''d won the game...something tells me there''s more goals in this for us... AN will have thrown a few tea cups... We''ll win this.. 5 or 6-3[/quote]Oh no, Jas rings the death knell!! [:''(] You have a habit of doing this - STOP IT!!  [:@][/quote][:D][Y]

We certainly appeared to try and sign better CBs but were too ambitious in my opinion. Need to aim high but those players we targeted may have come to us in the 2nd season back in the PL.

Can only remember Docherty leveller several years ago NBS 2-2 wasn''t it? Sky stated we have never won in the top flight

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Strawman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]We''ve seen this situation before when we drew 4-4 with Boro and Schteve thought he''d won the game...something tells me there''s more goals in this for us... AN will have thrown a few tea cups... We''ll win this.. 5 or 6-3[/quote]Oh no, Jas rings the death knell!! [:''(] You have a habit of doing this - STOP IT!!  [:@][/quote][:D][Y][/quote][;)] ''Tis true though..COME ON CITY!!!!

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Strawman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]We''ve seen this situation before when we drew 4-4 with Boro and Schteve thought he''d won the game...something tells me there''s more goals in this for us... AN will have thrown a few tea cups... We''ll win this.. 5 or 6-3[/quote]Oh no, Jas rings the death knell!! [:''(] You have a habit of doing this - STOP IT!!  [:@][/quote][:D][Y][/quote]probably not the time to point out we haven''t lost a game i''ve been to since April 2013 then.. been to 8 since! :D