Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Team v newcastle

Think that is a decent line-up; I like Brady playing more forward though he did little wrong at the back; Whitts must be on a bit of a warning to up his game from Leicester; Howson has more running in him than Wes so makes sense away from home; Mbokani is now up to speed and was always a likely starter when that happened.

More confident after seeing the Newcastle team. they''ve got for a straight 4-4-2. That should play right into our hands.

Rule no.1 when playing against us, you do not let us dominate the middle! I expect Newcastle are looking to let us have the ball and hit on the counter. Sunderland tried the same thing with two strikers and they barely saw the ball, hopefully a repeat of that game!

Good team selection to start the game. Happy that Mbokani gets the start that he deserves.

Hopefully the right team turn up instead of the team that played against Southampton and Leicester, 11th here we come?

Mine to a man, with Wes in waiting should we not be winning on the sixty.

Jerome too?

Is this the day for Dieumerci to announce his arrival on the Premier League stage? He can hardly have a better opportunity.

Ugh, two ex newcastle on sky Sports. one of them even said we''d look to come here, sit back and hit on the counter...

What the actual fu(k!

That''s like saying West Brom will look to dominate and attack away from home or that Man City are a long ball team.

They''re probably getting paid a fortune to pundit today, absolute rubbish

Rubbish seconded Herman. Where is the effort and normal closing down. This is the bottom team and are winless. I never get giving a start away like this, now we have more work to do.

[quote user="paul moy"]Just like Southampton, no Hoolahan and ceding intiative.[/quote]

Yep. And now when he comes on, not if, but when, there''s twice as much work to do.