Sign in to follow this  
Stylish Canary

Cometh the hour Cometh the man

We have experimented with the ex Hamilton Manager

But We all know where this is heading.

It is time for McNally to swallow his pride for the good of the club and reappoint Paul Lambert aka the Messiah.

He is the only one who can save us now.

You know what to do McNally act and act now.

[quote user="Stylish Canary"]Waveney is a collective noun for anyone who doesn''t agree with the happy clappers[/quote]Waveney is also........Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary

Waveney''s a pain in the aris who has been doing the same schtick for a few years. Good for abusing when we''ve just been hammered though[Y]

[quote user="Mr Angry"]I''d rather have Hughton back than Judas.[/quote]Early days I know, but Hughton could be managing in a division above us next season.[:(]

[quote user="Stylish Canary"]We have experimented with the ex Hamilton Manager

But We all know where this is heading.

It is time for McNally to swallow his pride for the good of the club and reappoint Paul Lambert aka the Messiah.

He is the only one who can save us now.

You know what to do McNally act and act now.[/quote]Are you serious? There was a similar nonsensical post like this earlier.

Never gonna happen. Lambert and certain members of the board fell out and they told him to go.

Any way Neil is only young and is still learning his trade and needs to learn more tactically. Olson and Whittaker are good going forward and when they do I''ve noticed Tettey dropping into the backline. Be better to start with 5 at the back pushing the wing backs on and have Tettey as a holding midfielder on breakaways of the opposition with Ryan Bennett in the backline alongside Martin and Bassong. Plus R.Bennett is also good in the air for set pieces which is another Norwich weakness.

[quote user="Amsterdam Canary"]Can''t argue with the OP well thought out and constructed argument in my honest opinion[/quote]

Another one for your list Lapps

[quote user="Amsterdam Canary"]Can''t argue with the OP well thought out and constructed argument in my honest opinion[/quote]Dear god he is talking to himself now.