Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

If you scored at Norwich how would you celebrate?

Picture the scene... the 3rd minute of injury time, it''s 0-0 in a uninspiring game on a damp November Saturday afternoon & 3 points will take us top for the first time in the season. The ball is played forward by the Shak, & with a deft touch, you turn your man, & you are away... just you & the keeper... left or right or through the legs...you go for the right & with a sublime touch it goes inches past his left boot & into the net in front of the Barclay End. The Ground erupts, it''s chaos!

Where do you run, what do you do?

Oo.. good question.. probably a Huckerby style moment, or somewhere between Svensson going along the front of the stand and Safri yelling into the pitchside mics..

The Justin Fashanu finger wag - supreme nonchalance in the face of the fact that he''s just popped in one of the greatest goals ever scored at Carrow Road if not in Norwich history...

I always liked the Ince-Giggs "routine" at ManUtd. As for Norwich, i''d have to say the Mark Robins "dodge".

I think you''d just go berserk, probably swearing a few times in the process

Providing he had been given a clean bill of health, I would find Wizard in the stands, jump up and down on him while shouting at the top of my lungs "Get over it!!!"

he he..i have already scored at Carrow Road albeit in that Football Aid charity match...anyone want to see the DVD???

PS If you are able to and can afford to bid in this match next year then i cannot recommend highly enough. Its worth evry single penny to say you have played on the hallow turf .

Did i mention i have it on DVD?

And against Ipswich too?

Well, for a start it wouldn''t be a 1 on one, it would be the goal I scored for my uni team this september. Playing an awful game out of position on the left wing, getting frustrated with the lack of action, ignore all your team, go off an a run, beat two men and lob the keeper from just inside the half. Not a bad way to score.

As for the celebration, i''d simply lose it, jump into the barclay, give away all my kit, taunt the Ipswich fans and proceed straight down the tunnel having been sent off for over celebrating. Finish it off by going on a huge bender of the city without paying for a single drink. Wake up at Delia''s (with her fine daughter she''s been hiding away I might add) and be treated to the best breakfast ever.

In the coming weeks, having been proclaimed a football genius turn down a move to Chelsea for £30m on the grounds that they''re not Norwich. Stay at Norwich winning every possible trophy in the rest of my career.

----------------

In reality, be pleased If I get on the pitch, let alone score.

And sorry, slightly over did it...

[quote]he he..i have already scored at Carrow Road albeit in that Football Aid charity match...anyone want to see the DVD??? PS If you are able to and can afford to bid in this match next year then i c...[/quote]

I have also played the last two Football Aid games - in the warm up, kicking the ball into the net at the barclay end was v.special.  I''m still just a big kid at heart.

[quote]Providing he had been given a clean bill of health, I would find Wizard in the stands, jump up and down on him while shouting at the top of my lungs "Get over it!!!"[/quote]

After doing a lap of honour around the ground, I would then run over to my team mate, Yankee Canary, quickly whip his shorts down, and prove to the world once and for all, what we all ready knew, that he really is an old women!.     

I''d really like to do what Jimmy Geaves (remember him? Then you''re very old!) used to do - almost nothing - simply jog back to the centre circle as if scoring a goal like the one described was just soooo eeasy!! In reality I''d probably go mental, turn away in absolute delight and run into Deano, my head connecting with his jaw knocking him unconcsious, resulting in him missing the entire Christmas fixtures and Norwich descending into mid-table, finally becoming a pariah around Carrow Road, getting sold to Cambridge Utd and failing to score ever again...............

well, ive scored against greeno at carrow road, so yeah go me!

As a celebration, im not sure.
Go mad, go mental, do a svensson and go madder than the crowd. This will probably include some sliding, jumping and dancing around!

OR just casually walk back to the half way line to score some more!

I fancy the Asprilla celebration. It was bizarre; he scored for newcastle and the proceeded to take off his shirt plavce it on the corner flag which he then removed from the ground and sort of offered/waved at the fans in the corner. he was promptly booked.

nutter.

:

I have to go with OTBC''s at moment, not only a great celebration, but ends up at Delias house next morning. Classic!

i would take my shirt of like leon against man utd well we have to do our part to keep them women nice and hot over that cold time of year lol

or blow a kiss to delia