Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

BEATING WEST BROM COULD RELEGATE US!!!

Hear me out guys.

A win would no doubt save Neil''s job, thus giving him permission to muck it all up for the next ten games or so. Its a tricky situation for the board to be in, act now and avoid that scenario or stumble on, as in the Houghton days, and still let the wound fester resulting in certain relegation.

IMO, he has to go right now.[:@]

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Obviously most us of know this is a pi**take..

but I hate these posts because some people have no idea..

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

Hear me out guys.

A win would no doubt save Neil''s job, thus giving him permission to muck it all up for the next ten games or so. Its a tricky situation for the board to be in, act now and avoid that scenario or stumble on, as in the Houghton days, and still let the wound fester resulting in certain relegation.

IMO, he has to go right now.[:@]

[/quote]Are you serious?

Good job we know you''re only joking Bor Bor Bor but bet you ll catch some fish lol

[quote user="STAN"]Obviously most us of know this is a pi**take..

but I hate these posts because some people have no idea..[/quote]

What I hate about these posts is that before Wiz posted what started it all, I remember saying exactly the same (beating West Ham will relegate us). The logic made sense, Hughton saved his job that time (and several others after) and we all know what happened after. But because it came from Wiz, its supposedly nonsense!

[quote user="Amsterdam Canary"]As much as you take the juice out of Wiz he did hit the nail on the head![/quote]
Only if you don''t understand English.
"Could" means nothing.
If he had said "Beating West Ham WILL Relegate Us!" then you would be correct.
As it is,
Me making an omelette for breakfast could relegate us
Alex Neil getting a bout of scurvy could relegate us
Norwich City failing to beat West Brom could relegate us
It''s just meaningless "look at me" childish guff peddled by the simple minded to a hungry audience of plebs.
IMO.
Obvs.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Amsterdam Canary"]As much as you take the juice out of Wiz he did hit the nail on the head![/quote]
Only if you don''t understand English.
"Could" means nothing.
If he had said "Beating West Ham WILL Relegate Us!" then you would be correct.
As it is,
Me making an omelette for breakfast could relegate us
Alex Neil getting a bout of scurvy could relegate us
Norwich City failing to beat West Brom could relegate us
It''s just meaningless "look at me" childish guff peddled by the simple minded to a hungry audience of plebs.
IMO.
Obvs.
[/quote]As they say Bore, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Attempting to survive in the Premiership with a mainly Championship side will relegate you , we were in big trouble when we decided the likes of Martin,Whittaker,Jerome etc would be ok , they really do not even come close to being good enough .Alex Neil will still be with us even if we go down , the person or persons responsible for our summer dealings should already be claiming their unemployment benefits.

Does anyone have a definite knowledge of our net spend on transfers, in and out?

How much did we invest? I''m not going to get into the we could get relegated debate as there are too many who sit so far each side of the fence.

I''m sure our budget and attraction to better players will have been the biggest block to improving the starting 11, I do beg a question of had a more experienced manager like Alladyce or Redknapp (not that I''d want them) been more successful in getting better players in?

[quote user="Dave"]a load of rubbish

AN will not be sacked if we lose to West Brom[/quote]Hughton was[:D][Y]

Why sack AN? On what grounds? Two poor away games but other decent ones. One game v Leicester which went any way - Palace was a farce with one official.

We''ve played a heck of a lot of decent football this season and better to come. Wiz and his nuggets only see the worst in anything. He doesn''t attend, doesn''t support but puts far more effort in sounding of than supporting - that''s the difference in FANS and SUPPORTERS, he doesn''t. Just a sad man sitting at home with no credibility.

The sooner the rest realise this and sound him out the better - he''ll soon disappear to CarrowRoad.Net or that other site