Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

Chelsea away ticket question

HelloWill be in London for Chelsea game (yes!).  just wondering for fans who have been, is it better to get tickets for the Upper or Lower tier at the Shed End?Thanks!

Personally think you get a vastly superior view in the upper tier and it''s only 3 quid extra (which in thr context of an initial 47 quid) isn''t that much really.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Morty wrote;

"Be prepared for the most over zealous display of stewarding you will ever see! "

And that is just attempting to get past the hotel and to the away supporters gates ![/quote]First time I went there I wondered what the hell was going on, I don''t think I have ever seen a bigger "gang" of stewards.I was in the front row of the lower tier, and when we scored dozens of stewards came flooding out, pitchside, knelt  down and glowered at us for about 20 seconds, then ambled away.All very odd.

[quote user="morty"]First time I went there I wondered what the hell was going on, I don''t think I have ever seen a bigger "gang" of stewards.I was in the front row of the lower tier, and when we scored dozens of stewards came flooding out, pitchside, knelt  down and glowered at us for about 20 seconds, then ambled away.All very odd.[/quote]Maybe it was the Tottingham scarves you were wearing![;)]

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"]First time I went there I wondered what the hell was going on, I don''t think I have ever seen a bigger "gang" of stewards.I was in the front row of the lower tier, and when we scored dozens of stewards came flooding out, pitchside, knelt  down and glowered at us for about 20 seconds, then ambled away.All very odd.[/quote]Maybe it was the Tottingham scarves you were wearing![;)][/quote]Ahhh, yeah, it all makes sense now.

And the real one you have to be careful of are the 2 guys stood behind Mr Chelski say anything against him or look threateningly the guns are loaded and ready action, they don''t wear Hi Vis just bullet proof.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]And the real one you have to be careful of are the 2 guys stood behind Mr Chelski say anything against him or look threateningly the guns are loaded and ready action, they don''t wear Hi Vis just bullet proof.[/quote]All in all, just a really lovely, family club.[:D]