Sign in to follow this  
dibbler

Drop Ruddy Yes or No

Easy yes. If Rudd doesn''t get in to play now, he''d be justified in wanting to find football elsewhere as Ruddy is woeful and should be on the bench now.

difficult call..Ruddy has never been the same since he ripped his thigh muscle against Everton... Whether or not he still feels it sometimes or it hampers him is another question?He doesn''t make the saves he did when he first came in but saying that he is still solid, reliable, and we don''t have any better options...I do wonder if it really was Ruddy''s decision to stay when Chelsea came calling and if, in the back of his mind, he knows that chance will never come again now...

He''s been poor and error prone of late but we could have Peter Schmeichel in his prime and we''d still be incapable of keeping clean sheets with our defence and gung-ho naivety.

[quote user="scotty is here LOL"]He hasn''t been the same since he got injured against Everton tbh ... Rudd should play[/quote]

This is spot on, he has never recovered fully from the dreaded groin injury, it might be time to give someone else a go

Yes -- for all the reasons given by Parma in the follow up to his Masterclass 9. I''ve questioned several times how come Ruddy escapes the criticism that is constantly levelled at those in front of him. He has never regained the level of performance he showed when he was selected by England, doesn''t dominate his area and, far from exuding confidence, is indecisive and prone to flapping (both literally and metaphorically).

Yep, Rudd has never let us down before and Ruddy needs to put some serious work in on the training ground again, he is not the same player he was a few years ago

No.Sends the wrong message after a defeat like today when the whole team were at fault for giving the ball away carelessly, then failing to defend as a group.

Six shots on target and six goals.I might as well have been in goal today.The funny thing is it could have been 6-6. We had six on target and two against the woodwork.funny old game.

I''d drop Ruddy and Whittaker, move Martin to right back and bring in Rudd and Bennett.

But he won''t do that, will he? He''ll give them all another chance and West Brom will beat us.

This thread actually leaves me amazed.  Did you not see the match?   Ruddy had no chance with any of the goals today. Clinical finishing means just that. Clinical.  No goalkeeper can perform miracles when strikers are that clinical.  Get a grip. 

Wow, overwhelming majority for Yes.

more than I expected. LDC did you see the game today?

Ruddy spent more time doing star jumps and landing on his backside than touching the ball.