Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

Your predictions for tomorrow's match

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]2-0 for me................. more chance of Oscar Pistorius getting out of jail than Bor surely ?

Oh no he has, what is the world coming to!! hope you have a hashtag Bor.[/quote]
#Bellendgate

lake district canary wrote the following post at 23/10/2015 7:34 PM:

Congratulations BOP. Reminds me of BlackAdder, for some reason....

Care to explain?

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]lose 2-3 and board to go into meltdown....[/quote]I wonder who will be the first ranter?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Congratulations BOP.  Reminds me of BlackAdder, for some reason....5-0 Norwich. 

[/quote]Congratulations? Seriously?Seeing it was you reporting him and getting him banned in the first place?You have some thick skin, you really do.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]lose 2-3 and board to go into meltdown....[/quote]I wonder who will be the first ranter?[/quote]2-1 on Highland.Followed by that Huckerbys boots bloke.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]lose 2-3 and board to go into meltdown....[/quote]I wonder who will be the first ranter?[/quote]2-1 on Highland.Followed by that Huckerbys boots bloke.[/quote]You forgot ruthers. [;)]Oh while i am here 3-1 City.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Congratulations BOP.  Reminds me of BlackAdder, for some reason....5-0 Norwich. [/quote]Congratulations? Seriously?Seeing it was you reporting him and getting him banned in the first place?You have some thick skin, you really do.[/quote]Please keep this on topic. Anway, I didn''t report him. He just got caught in the crossfire.  

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]lose 2-3 and board to go into meltdown....[/quote]I wonder who will be the first ranter?[/quote]2-1 on Highland.Followed by that Huckerbys boots bloke.[/quote]Where is Highland? He should be happy as a pig in poop after last weekend??(I''ll have a quid on Lincoln).[:D]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]lose 2-3 and board to go into meltdown....[/quote]I wonder who will be the first ranter?[/quote]2-1 on Highland.Followed by that Huckerbys boots bloke.[/quote]Where is Highland? He should be happy as a pig in poop after last weekend??(I''ll have a quid on Lincoln).[:D][/quote]If we lose, and Wes didn''t play, I don''t reckon the bookies would even take a bet on it[;)]

[quote user="Bor on Parole"]  I have a feeling in my water. And we all know what that tastes like.
[/quote]Being a tad harsh on yourself there Bor. [;)]

Too tired to rant after last Sunday. Followed one of our coaches back from Sleaford which couldn''t have got back to CR until after midnight - anyone on that one? For what it''s worth, we know the defence simply isn''t good enough for this league, and Ruddy just looks too slow to get down to the ball at the moment. Think it will be 1-1 and a further nail in the coffin.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Too tired to rant after last Sunday. Followed one of our coaches back from Sleaford which couldn''t have got back to CR until after midnight - anyone on that one? For what it''s worth, we know the defence simply isn''t good enough for this league, and Ruddy just looks too slow to get down to the ball at the moment. Think it will be 1-1 and a further nail in the coffin.[/quote]I got home about half 12 ( I live near Carrow Rd)I was on the orange coach[;)]

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Too tired to rant after last Sunday. Followed one of our coaches back from Sleaford which couldn''t have got back to CR until after midnight - anyone on that one? For what it''s worth, we know the defence simply isn''t good enough for this league, and Ruddy just looks too slow to get down to the ball at the moment. Think it will be 1-1 and a further nail in the coffin.[/quote]That suggests other nails have been put in the coffin so have i missed something ?

Can''t see anything other than a draw. 1-1, but if there is a positive reaction from last week we might just win this one. I don''t think we''ll lose tomorrow.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Highland Canary"]Too tired to rant after last Sunday. Followed one of our coaches back from Sleaford which couldn''t have got back to CR until after midnight - anyone on that one? For what it''s worth, we know the defence simply isn''t good enough for this league, and Ruddy just looks too slow to get down to the ball at the moment. Think it will be 1-1 and a further nail in the coffin.[/quote]That suggests other nails have been put in the coffin so have i missed something ?[/quote]

Apparently the first nail was letting Lennon slip through our fingers and go to Bolton....