Sign in to follow this  
Thetford Yellow

I was right all along

I Haven''t posted for a while - I got bored of the ignorant and dim-witted responses of the happy clapping, replica shirt buyers whenever I and others pointed out the obvious inadequacies of our playing squad and management during the closed season. However, it is now all too obvious that I and others who weren''t impressed by the way we scraped out of the Championship last year where right all along.

Surely we can now all agree that our recruitment policy in the summer was farcical; our scouting network is pathetic; the current players are, by and large, the same clod-hoppers that got dumped out the PL last time we were there; Neil is simply not good enough at this level and should have been replaced in the summer; and, oct of all, our board should be ashamed for failing to invest and allowing the summer to pass in a replica shirt-launching, ''wembley brick'' selling daze.

We are going down clappers and will miss out on the biggest pot of money ever up for grabs. We are destined to spend the next God-only knows how many seasons in Championship oblivion like our cousins up the road, Forest, Wolves etc etc etc

or up you just stayed away until you thought you could legitimately claim you were right.....which you''re not.

You may be a genius and have the answers to everything in your final paragraph, unfortunately I stopped reading after you said AN isn''t good enough and should''ve been replaced after gaining promotion.