Sign in to follow this  
unique

Players talking carp

Please let us not go down this route again. I realise the media''s obsession/ PL requirements to give interviews, but Martin''s belief that the game on Saturday will be the type that defines Norwich season, smacks of drivel on the back of two defeats against teams where points were to be expected, and, before they were played, could have been described as games that would define our season.

Do the talking on the pitch, please.

Err.........you don''t read the article expecting the nonsense of old to raise its ugly head.

If my fading memory serves me correctly, results never end well after statements like these.

Umm

Is Russell Martin knocking on your door and conducting a press conference in your living room?

If you are so irate about it, don''t read this stuff.

Fact is, you want to read it because you want it to wind you up.

And the bizzare dance begins all over again...

Oh it''s the same old rubbish all the time. Seems to be Russell Martin most of the time. Wish he would do his talking on the pitch.

Oh brilliant, I was wondering how long it would take before people start to cry over the pre and post match interviews. I heard Alex Neil say Newcastle were a good side in one of the pre match interviews, I''m assuming that''s what filled Newcastle with confidence and drained our players morale? Out of interest to the OP, what would you have wanted to hear from Martin? Because I guess you are one of those that would moan no matter what he said?

"We shouldn''t be doing these interviews with players every week that I can easily not listen do but will anyway"

.......and that is exactly why you don''t want want to be building up games as defining moments of the season.......