Sign in to follow this  
funny old game

Crunch time

Ok, our bright start has somewhat dwindled into a mediocre start, 9pts from 9 games is not the worst but could have been very much better. The next 10 games will tell us a great deal more about what awaits come next May, realistically we can expect 6 or 7 pts at best which will give us a poor 15-16 pts from 19 games, leaving half the season to find around 25pts. My question is will the board give AN the funds to make it happen? or will we as in the past, dither about & end up with no-one in January to improve our struggling defence.

The well used excuses about why players didn''t materialise & the phase ''keeping our powder dry In case we need to bounce back from the championship being spouted by Mr McNally as justification. I hope we can just this once push the boat out a go for it but I''m not holding my breath.

Well it''s now a slump, not because we lost but the way we lost, that could easily have been 3 or 4 nil, worse was the manner in which we lost, pretty much clueless how to break down a well organised & motivated Tony Pulis team ( my preferred choice for our vacancy ) & also the lack of a plan B from AN, today was no better than Hughtons efforts, worrying times.

We do seem to arrived at St James park overly arrogant and have left carrow road with Newcastle''s lack of confidence.

Wes off earlier and Howson and mbkoni to be replaced by grabban and dorrans, and or go 3142 were my preferred options