Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

99.9% wanted to change the back 4...

Alex Neil did this today with the same result. A loss.

So what more do you want?

You can only pi$$ with the winky we''ve got and it isn''t very big.

Downfall was not strengthening the back 4 in the transfer window and it''s going to cost us end of story.

Championship here we come!

No $hit sherlock.

Of course we needed to dip into the transfer market, but don''t have a go at posters who want to try and at least get our best 11 out there and make a go of staying up whilst the transfer window is shut.

Think you should take note at what Merson says at the end of the video.:

http://www.skysports.com/football/norwich-vs-w-brom/report/341283

We all wanted the defence to change because that was the issue last time out and has been for some time, unfortunately today it was the other end that was the issue. I would still persist with Bennett for the upcoming games though

Sanctuary we only changed two of the back four ,, the two incoming did well .

If wisdom had played instead of Martin , I think we would have been as solid as is possible with our squad of players .

The biggest fault again today was tactics ( or lack of them ) and poor substitution decisions , and the timing of them .

[quote user="mrs miggins"]No $hit sherlock.

Of course we needed to dip into the transfer market, but don''t have a go at posters who want to try and at least get our best 11 out there and make a go of staying up whilst the transfer window is shut.

Think you should take note at what Merson says at the end of the video.:

http://www.skysports.com/football/norwich-vs-w-brom/report/341283[/quote]

Still the same old helmet then miggins.

Sorry to state the obvious but we ain''t good enough

Now for your no $hit Sherlock speech

[quote user="mrs miggins"]No $hit sherlock.

Think you should take note at what Merson says at the end of the video.: [url=http://www.skysports.com/football/norwich-vs-w-brom/report/341283]http://www.skysports.com/football/norwich-vs-w-brom/report/341283[/url][/quote]AN''s post match interview was perhaps more interesting. He looks mentally beaten, similar to how Adams looked before he resigned.

again, i dont think you can blame neil, we always blame the gaffer, the truth is the board need to fark right off asapambition and success is expensive, thats modern football, they didnt back neil, we should have spent twice as much as we did

[quote user="YorkshirePudding BSc"]We all wanted the defence to change because that was the issue last time out and has been for some time, unfortunately today it was the other end that was the issue. I would still persist with Bennett for the upcoming games though[/quote]

But the two are connected. Like it or not because the defensive players played with the brake on that meant creative attacking players were further from goal. I''d have much sooner seen us having a go today. But then do we always want what we don''t have...

Don''t think there was an issue with the team selection today. The issue is two fold.

1. The defenders at Neil''s disposal are not quite good enough. We all knew that and the club only has itself to blame.

2. The marking by/organisation of the defence is not good enough. This is an area where I think the current coaching staff appear yo be struggling. It is bizarre that almost every time crosses come into our box opposition players are completely unmarked. I''m unsure if it''s down to a zonal system but it needs to be changed.

Bennett was outstanding today, shame statuesque Bassong couldn''t be on his game for the one cross he had to defend!

I''m not sure I''d want to change Olsson or Brady and Bennett but the other three might be best for all parties for a change.

Maybe we should have pushed Martin as a makeshift striker as he''s more effective in the oppos box than defending ours.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Don''t think there was an issue with the team selection today. The issue is two fold.

1. The defenders at Neil''s disposal are not quite good enough. We all knew that and the club only has itself to blame.

2. The marking by/organisation of the defence is not good enough. This is an area where I think the current coaching staff appear yo be struggling. It is bizarre that almost every time crosses come into our box opposition players are completely unmarked. I''m unsure if it''s down to a zonal system but it needs to be changed.[/quote]

1 and 2 were that we didn''t score a goal or look like scoring a goal. Be careful Jim, you''ll turn into Chris Hughton...