Sign in to follow this  
FatMan Fat

Rabbits out of hats spring to mind

Oh woe is me

I have been out of the country for 10 days, log in to see who we have signed in order to strengthen the squad and find that we have sold Jonsson

Now I know that most posters say that Worthington knows what he is doing, and that the more realistic of us should get off his back, however it seems that "Good Business" is now a valid reason to reduce what is already a small squad.

All will be well when Worthington signs the five or six new players that we clearly need but "Pulling Rabbits Out Of Hats" certainly springs to my mind.

Still, he may be a conjurer, we will just have to wait and see

[quote]Oh woe is me I have been out of the country for 10 days, log in to see who we have signed in order to strengthen the squad and find that we have sold Jonsson Now I know that most posters say t...[/quote]

FatMan Fat: There will be no big signing. No Dean Ashton type player will show up in the nick of time.

Even this Hughes bloke, if we get him, isn''t rated by the Reading fans, there will be only freebies and loans.

Depressing init!.

Yes, Wiz, it is depressing

Unless we strengthen the squad we could return to the bad old days of meandering around in mid table and not going anywhere. After a couple of seasons of that we will slide into financial trouble and it will be "Deja Vue".

There are too many platitudes coming out of Carrow Road right now and not enough action is being taken.  It won''t be long before the, "Where did all the money go?", chants start.

On the other hand, we may just sign a right back, a central defender, a wide right midfielder, a central midfielder and a left midfielder...(all of which we need)...but something tells me this won''t be the case

[quote]FatMan Fat: There will be no big signing. No Dean Ashton type player will show up in the nick of time. Even this Hughes bloke, if we get him, isn''t rated by the Reading fans, there will be only fre...[/quote]

wow, a little bit of text speak there wiz!

INNIT! ahha, stupid chav talk!

But now on topic, i have to agree.

We just havnt got the money to bring in quality, and there is nothing thta will come to much.

We still need about 4 players imo

a right back, right midfielder, centre midfielder and maybe another right sided midfielder or a centre back.

Where are they worthy???

well worthy signed 3 players in 5 days or something crazy, and then i was think woohey here we go. then nothing...........

however theres no saying the squad wont be another 3 players next monday