Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

brendan rodgers, paul lambert, harry redknapp

all experienced top flight premier league managers, all available, right now.and two of them have done well previously on limited budgetsI actually want neil to succeed and given the boards previous inability to make autocratic decisions i suspect he will be given the time to do sobut i have a feeling we could be bottom by mid decemberso....stick or twist??and if we dont will the fans finally get on the boards back ?

Has Paul Lambert got credible experience of the Premier League? Not in my opinion.

Redknapp? Never, over the hill and far away with his dealings.

Rodgers had a chance with a decent striker (albeit fangs included) but best out of the three.

Stick until the transfer window, get reliable defenders in who can work as a unit.

Also needs to learn his best midfield. Howson definitely best suited to the Championship when put forward in midfield.

Mulumbu to come back and will settle midfield more.

Strikers? What''s happening? I don''t know but need someone around the penalty area to poach goals, as we''re getting plenty of chances but not hitting the back of the net.

It''s a blend per team AN needs to learn.

The idea that any Norwich City fan would want Harry Redknapp at this club is like suggesting any drunk teenage girl would want Ched Evans in her hotel.

[quote user="Thorny"].

Stick until the transfer window, get reliable defenders in who can work as a unit. .[/quote]

great ideaseveral months too latejanuary is twice as expensive as the summerand the board have made their lack of ambition quite clear for many many many years

Changing manager would be like rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic. If we''re going to avoid the iceberg then we ought to change those who are steering the ship, ie the board.

[quote user="93vintage"]Changing manager would be like rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic. If we''re going to avoid the iceberg then we ought to change those who are steering the ship, ie the board.[/quote]
But then it would still be the Titanic, and we all know what happened to that.
No, I think the only solution is for another giant ship to sail alongside us so we can all jump onto it and save ourselves.
The HMS Manchester City sounds good.

Desperately clutching at straws. Or clutching at desperate straws. Either way, shut up iron.

We are debt free and will remain that way

Spending in jan will probably match the summer about £4Ms

Delia very happy to sit at the front of the Directors box looking at a full house waving at the fools who chant her name - why is she bothered what league we are

Truth is - she is not