Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

Lose today and we WILL be relegated!

Wiz premonition 1:Is that clear enough for you Bor?Come on City you can beat the Baggies........just believe. [Y]

Hold on there, Silent Bor.

If you were wheelchair-bound and living in Satan''s armpit (common name Lowestoft) then you might also be a bitter old peasant.

Try walking a mile in someone''s shoes before you judge them.

Peace.

Mathematically it is impossible for us to be relegated today. Unless of course you know of a 80 point deduction about to be handed out  to us at some point before midnight by the FA?

This appears to be an unorthodox rule brought in by the Premire league? What is the stipulation if we win, we get the title on 90 minutes.... I would have thought more of the press would have picked up on his instant relegation death match we appear to have been enter in!

Hold on there, Silent Bor.

If you were wheelchair-bound and living in Satan''s armpit (common name Lowestoft) then you might also be a bitter old peasant.

Try walking a mile in someone''s shoes before you judge them.

Peace. - BoP

If he''s wheelchair bound, he won''t be walking a mile in anyone''s shoes.

[quote user="Bor on Parole"]I know scandanavian countries have high levels of depression but I didn''t realise gloating was also a national pastime.[/quote]

Making a point of obvious happy clappers and "fact-ignorers" is a favorite pastime of mine.

There are far too many of those frequenting this forum. Simply little knowledge.

@Bor

I wonder if we''ll see Grefsted start so many threads during our next run of decent results as he does when the chips are down?

No, I didn''t think so either.

[quote user="Bor on Parole"]Joke will be on you when the facts show we ran further.[/quote]

Actually, it is more about sprinting these days, than jogging around.

We have little or no sprinting ability. Only Redmond and Jarvis, and Mbokani has some pace, in comparison to other teams in this division. The rest are pretty slow, as has been on show for quite some games this season.

Teams are breaking on us at will, and we don''t have any solution to it. Lose the ball in midfield, and we are more often than not overrun on the counter.

[quote user="Alex "]@Bor

I wonder if we''ll see Grefsted start so many threads during our next run of decent results as he does when the chips are down?

No, I didn''t think so either.[/quote]

Well, Alex...

I was warning about this when we did fairly OK at the start of the season. I wrote in this forum back then too, claiming that the results were sometimes better than what we deserved based on our performances.

We had a very easy run of fixtures, but only got 9 points from 10 games. Relegation form, or close to it.

We now enter a stint of fixtures which will leave us rooted to the bottom of the division come mid December.

If we can not beat Leicester, Palace, Stoke and WBA at home, then there is a chance we will lose a lot against the top teams, even though I know football has a habit of springing surprises.

In my eyes, this team has a lot of issues compared to other teams in this division. Yes, Villa, Sunderland and Bournemouth are perhaps not much better than us, if at all, but Bournemouth have been very unlucky with injuries, and Sunderland has got Big Sam onboard, so I expect them to improve.

Newcastle are better than the table currently shows.

To be honest, we are among the 5 worst teams in this division, but we have played much worse in these 10 games (certainly the last 3-4 games), than I thought we would do (especially counting the points).

Without a good January in terms of player recruiting, we don´t stand much of a chance.

Far to weak in every single department on the pitch , i question whether we really have a Premiership class player in the squad , maybe Redmond but he is far from the finished article , Are there three teams worse than us ? no we look as good as relegated and that was with an easy start to the season .

Grefstad if you really want to take me for dinner or something just say so.

Not in your shit hole of a country though.

Another super line by the infamous Hog. Why do you even post your useless sh**t here? Stick to the bl**dy topic, or stay out of it.

I usually make my prediction after a dozen games and anyone with a point a game or less by that stage is going to be in serious trouble.Barring miracles, I think that means us.

Grefstad, you brought me up in your first post in this thread you monumental dick cheese.

"Grefstad" is as Norwegian as I am Australian.
Binner scum, pure and simple.
Nowhere to be seen when we are doing well, but all over the board like a cheap suit at the first sign of trouble.
Anyone who thinks the distance you run is a measure of how good you are has never seen Carlton Palmer, Dennis Wise or Andy Hughes "play" football.
Absolute See You Next Tuesday.

Villa, sunderland, stoke, newcastle, watford and bournemouth will all finish below us this season.

Watford, Villa and Sunderland will be playing championship football in 2016...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Villa, sunderland, stoke, newcastle, watford and bournemouth will all finish below us this season.

Watford, Villa and Sunderland will be playing championship football in 2016...[/quote]I hope you are right JAS but at the moment its looking decidedly dicey IMO.The worrying thing is that Alex Neil appeared to be out thought today. He persisted with a plan that was clearly not working and West Brom were barely troubled after the goal.

He may well have been out thought but it was by one of the most experienced and wiley old heads in the game.

Better teams than us will lose to wba this season. Pulis is one of the best.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Villa, sunderland, stoke, newcastle, watford and bournemouth will all finish below us this season.

Watford, Villa and Sunderland will be playing championship football in 2016...[/quote]I hope you are right JAS but at the moment its looking decidedly dicey IMO.The worrying thing is that Alex Neil appeared to be out thought today. He persisted with a plan that was clearly not working and West Brom were barely troubled after the goal.[/quote]
He was unusually slow with substitutions today, but I thought we had our best players on the pitch in our most effective system, I''m not sure changing it earlier would have helped whatsoever.
The killer was letting West Brom get the first goal, and at a really bad time. It made it the perfect game for a Pulis away performance.

I''ve seen enough now to have to hope there are 3 worse teams in this league, I don''t think there is though. Neil must be allowed to continue the role as a long term option because we have a top manager in the making here. simply put the board are to blame by not backing him in the transfer window and as he said yesterday after the game, what can he do with the defence? He''s used all the options he has.