Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 12

League One where high flying Oxford Utd (4-3-0-9-3) entertain lowly Barnet (0-1-6-6-16).Oxford Utd v Barnet.......Home win.

For the Norwich game........City to win 2-0.Good luck AJ and slim. [Y]

Brighton to beat Preston for me this week.

For the Norwich bet, I think it will be quite low scoring so a 1-0 win with Mbokani to score.

Good Luck AJ, Norfolkbroadslim and all!

I''m going for another Fiorentina draw @ 12/5. They were unlucky to lose 2-1 away at Napoli last week, and suffered a 2-1 home defeat in the Europa League on Thursday.Fiorentina are favourites, but should be desperate to keep it tight to avoid another defeat. Hopefully this 28 game run without a draw will be broken on Sunday evening at home to a capable Roma side.

Not much time to choose this week, can''t believe nobody else has gone for a Barcelona home win against Eibar.

Home win 2-1 for the NCFC bet.

Good luck AJ, NBS and all other PUPs.

Germany for me. Dortmund look good for a home win, so -Dortmund v Augsburg, home win.

For the Norwich bet.....oh I don''t know, I''ve taken a lot of flack on here this week so it must be the mood I''m in.....5 - 0 to Norwich. 

Evening all,

I must start by passing my thanks to Nutty for keeping this thread going, it''s the main reason I continue to post on these message boards after all this time. It''s great to be part of a community that does something good to give back to those who need it - so thanks everyone for being part of such a great thing. Thanks also for the lovely introduction and for passing me the reins for this weeks picks.

Thanks for all your suggestions (and your birthday well wishes), I deliberated going for profit or to win and in the end went with the following choices;

Celtic

Barcelona

Dortmund (My Pick this week)

Sparta Prague

Linfield

Bayern Munich

For the Norwich bet I would expect over 2.5 goals.

Good luck to everyone and fingers crossed it''s a good weekend all round!

Been away this week so I''m horribly late on parade. Probably a good thing the way I''ve been doing this season though! However, League 2 and...

Northampton (5th, 7-3-4 22-18) v Stevenage (20th, 3-5-6 17-23) - Home Win

For the match bet, how about something positive...HT/FT Norwich/Norwich

Best of luck AJ, NBS and all you PUPs

[quote user="AJ"]Evening all,

I must start by passing my thanks to Nutty for keeping this thread going, it''s the main reason I continue to post on these message boards after all this time. It''s great to be part of a community that does something good to give back to those who need it - so thanks everyone for being part of such a great thing. Thanks also for the lovely introduction and for passing me the reins for this weeks picks.

Thanks for all your suggestions (and your birthday well wishes), I deliberated going for profit or to win and in the end went with the following choices;

Celtic

Barcelona

Dortmund (My Pick this week)

Sparta Prague

Linfield

Bayern Munich

For the Norwich bet I would expect over 2.5 goals.

Good luck to everyone and fingers crossed it''s a good weekend all round![/quote]

Thank you AJ, I''m loving these! They look nailed on certanties to me. Now I was too mean to put a tenner in your birthday card. In fact I''m far too much of a tightwad to actually send you a card. So instead I''ve personally doubled the bet this weekend because you deserve more than just the free bet we were going to use. So your fantastic picks have been placed with Bill Hill and the potential return is £41.20. Here are the details : -

Bayern Munich

-       

-

1/9

-       

-

2:30 Sat

Linfield

-

1/5

-

3:00 Sat

Celtic

-

2/9

-

3:00 Sun

Dortmund

-

2/9

-

2:30 Sun

Sparta Prague

-

1/8

-

5:00 Sun

Barcelona

-

1/7

-

5:15 Sun

So we have half the games tomorrow and half on Sunday. And I believe it would take the cruelest bad luck to stop us adding to the pot.

I also have a couple of really nice things to share with you all : -

http://www.communitysportsfoundation.org.uk/news/On_tour:_North-East_fun_for_DS_team/

Click the link above the photo.

And also this one http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/norwich-city-wba-community-hero-2759141.aspx

If you''re at tomorrow''s game don''t forget to give Sam and his family a massive cheer when they bring out the match ball.

Late again...
I''ll pick STOKE vs Watford - Home win @11/10.
For the Norwich bet, I expect us to win but probably to concede too, so a Norwich win with both teams to score at Burlington Bertie looks a decent option.
Good Luck AJ, the final 6 look good.

My pick this week is Bayern Munich - home win.Thank you for all of the selections.  After much deliberation for the match bet, I hope I have covered enough of the sensible options to at least get a return, whilst leaving some room for some exciting speculations.  I still can''t bring myself to bet against us, so the worst I''ve gone for is a draw.  I have taken these from Bill Hill''s site, so I will list their category headings with them, so hopefully it will make it quicker for you Nutty.  Without any further ado -Correct Score Group Betting - £2 - Norwich to win, 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1Correct Score - £1 - Norwich to win 2-1£1 - Norwich to win 3-2Score/Win Casts (90 minutes) -£0.50 - Norwich to win 2-0 + Mbokani to score FIRST£0.50 - Norwich to win 2-0 + Mbokani to score ANYTIME£0.50 - Norwich to win 2-1 + Mbokani to score FIRST£0.50 - Norwich to win 2-1 + Mbokani to score ANYTIME£0.50 - Norwich to win 3-2 + Mbokani to score FIRST£0.50 - Norwich to win 3-2 + Mbokani to score ANYTIME£0.50 - Norwich to win 2-1 + Bassong to score LAST£0.50 - Norwich to win 2-1 + Bassong to score ANYTIME£0.50 - Norwich to win 3-2 + Bassong to score LAST£0.50 - Norwich to win 3-2 + Bassong to score ANYTIMEMatch Result And Both Teams To Score - £1 - Draw

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck AJ [:)][Y]

Fantastic NBS! Thank you for these and for helping me find them. I really love the different strategies you PUPs come up with and this one is a real belter! I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and here are those exciting details : -

Norwich to

win, 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

£2.00

Bill Hill

9/5

£5.60

Norwich to

win 2-1

£1.00

Bill Hill

8/1

£9.00

Norwich to

win 3-2

£1.00

Bill Hill

33/1

£34.00

Norwich 2-0 +

Mbokani to score FIRST

£0.50

Bill Hill

30/1

£15.50

Norwich 2-0 +Mbokani

score ANYTIME

£0.50

Bill Hill

16/1

£8.50

Norwich 2-1 +

Mbokani to score FIRST

£0.50

Bill Hill

45/1

£23.00

Norwich 2-1 +Mbokani

score ANYTIME

£0.50

Bill Hill

16/1

£8.50

Norwich 3-2 +

Mbokani to score FIRST

£0.50

Bill Hill

150/1

£75.50

Norwich 3-2 +Mbokani

score ANYTIME

£0.50

Bill Hill

55/1

£28.00

Norwich 2-1 +

Bassong score LAST

£0.50

Bill Hill

250/1

£125.50

Norwich 2-1+Bassong

score ANYTIME

£0.50

Bill Hill

90/1

£45.50

Norwich win 3-2

+ Bassong score LAST

£0.50

Bill Hill

1000/1

£500.50

Norwich 3-2+Bassong

score ANYTIME

£0.50

Bill Hill

250/1

£125.50

Draw and both

teams to score

£1.00

Bill Hill

16/5

£4.20

There''s some chances of big returns there for sure buddy! And I have a good feeling about it because we have a real star in Sam Copeman bringing out the match ball. It''s gonna be our day[:D]

Hope we win 3-2 with Bassong last goal that would be worth £500 wow

Good Luck everyone

Cant wait to see Sam bring the match ball out, hes going to bring us luck today lol

Nothing for us today. Unlucky both AJ and NBS. We''ll take it on the chin and move on.

The highlight of my afternoon was seeing Ben bring out the match ball. It went downhill from there. But we''ve had some great days already this season and we will have some more before next May.

You PUPs are getting quite a reputation for your fundraising.

https://www.facebook.com/communitysportsfoundation/photos/a.188544204507794.51382.184510351577846/1153230031372535/?type=3&theater