Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

The 'Reaction'

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]City win 1-0 and Ruthers turns up at the Nelson, removed his rubber face mask and it was Smudger all along, he then says "I would''ve got away with it if it wasn''t for you pesky Innercirclists"[/quote]Poor smudger isn''t too good at these disguises - never worked when he was Lammy, Lamb Chopped, Gruffalo, Turd Pot, Green Jack, Trawler Boy or Thumbelina. [:D]

So that was ''the reaction?'' FFS. God help us

Talking about a reaction where''s happy clappy lappy and his scarfer pals to admit that I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG about:

Russell Martin - centre half? Pffff captain? Pfff

Mbo''cant - he can''t - today proved that

Jarvis - 45k a week - said he was a waste of money - he is

Goals - said we''ll need 3 (minimum) to win a game - spot on so far!

Smudger - not me - and in time I will prove that too...

Is that enough evidence?!

All quiet on the happy clappy front tonight. Sshhh! X

[quote user="ruthers1"]Jarvis - 45k a week - said he was a waste of money - he is...[/quote]Lol smudger. You rated Anthony McNamee so highly as a winger but not Matt Jarvis. Is it any wonder no-one takes you seriously? [:D]

[quote user="ruthers1"]So that was ''the reaction?'' FFS. God help us

Talking about a reaction where''s happy clappy lappy and his scarfer pals to admit that I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG about:

Russell Martin - centre half? Pffff captain? Pfff

Mbo''cant - he can''t - today proved that

Jarvis - 45k a week - said he was a waste of money - he is

Goals - said we''ll need 3 (minimum) to win a game - spot on so far!

Smudger - not me - and in time I will prove that too...

Is that enough evidence?!

All quiet on the happy clappy front tonight. Sshhh! X[/quote]And as sure as night follows day oh and whilst you are here Smudger why the delay in trying to prove you are not who i say you are ?

I can only assume the lack of a response from Ruthers to my question is down to the fact that he is still poring over the stats for the game with WBa to provide a definitive answer to how many chances Mbokani spurned yesterday, I believe the answer to be none............

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]I can only assume the lack of a response from Ruthers to my question is down to the fact that he is still poring over the stats for the game with WBa to provide a definitive answer to how many chances Mbokani spurned yesterday, I believe the answer to be none............[/quote]Give him a while. Bald people can be slow of thinking, on account of their brains being cold.

Still waiiting for a definitive answer to how many chances Mbokani spurned yesterday, I believe the answer to be none............

You are wrong my friend - it was one chance he spurned not none.

He missed what should''ve been a free header at the River End by trying to kick the ball at head height - in a similar fashion to his goal at Newcastle.

However, he only got in a goal scoring position ONCE in 90 minutes proving my point that Mbokant!

Whic

[quote user="ruthers1"]Thanks for the offer of the pint Tilly.

You already know me though, and will likely see me in The Nelson after the game without realising.

I will not reveal my identity however until Norwich win a game in the Premier League without needing to score 3 goals
. So, you''ll have to go on wondering for a while yet...[/quote]

Obviously a man of his word, I expect there were pictures, perhaps someone can tell us who he really is.

No doubt he will have some tiresome excuse Squit but then again no need to reveal his identity now has he as we know who he is.[:D]