Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

The 'Reaction'

Ok, so we got our pants pulled down in front of millions of TV viewers across the world and were given a right royal spanking.

But that''s gone now, the important question now is what will our ''reaction'' be like Saturday against the Baggies?!

We see ''reactions'' from our opponents all the time. We saw Leicester''s ''reaction'' against us after losing 5-2 at home to Arsenal. Then we saw Newcastle''s ''reaction'' against us after losing 6-1 to Citeh.

What will our ''reaction'' be against West Brom Saturday?

John Ruddy, Russell Martin, Sebastian Bassong, Steven Whittaker, Graham Dorrans, John Howson - Your performances stunk the place out against Newcastle and reduced us to a 5-a-side team effectively.

What are you made of I wonder? Saturday will tell us all...

[quote user="lappinitup"]They need a good level two coach to sort them out.........[/quote]

Agreed their, whats big Frankies job

Won 2 games so far against bottom of table Sunderland and 4th from bottom Bournemouth

Hopefully they will have bigger cojones than some of our fans. If not then we are in big trouble.

Ruthers wrote "John Ruddy, Russell Martin, Sebastian Bassong, Steven Whittaker, Graham Dorrans, John Howson - Your performances stunk the place out against Newcastle and reduced us to a 5-a-side team effectively. "

There is only one thing that stinks about this post Ruthers, and it''s got nothing to do with the players. Fish anyone?

Newton''s third law is:

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects. The size of the forces on the first object equals the size of the force on the second object. The direction of the force on the first object is opposite to the direction of the force on the second object. Forces always come in pairs - equal and opposite action-reaction force pairs. 

That''s AN''s team talk sorted.

We can accept a hammering if there is a reaction afterwards if it''s another easy capitulation then the alarm bells rightly will start ringing and questions of Neil''s future will start to be asked

[quote user="Earl of the Carra"]We can accept a hammering if there is a reaction afterwards if it''s another easy capitulation then the alarm bells rightly will start ringing and questions of Neil''s future will start to be asked[/quote]

Yes, that''s what the third sentence in Newton law says.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Everyone knows ruthers is smudger but you all keep talking about Newton. Is he Newton too? [:^)][/quote]

All these posters being different posters is all very confusing

[quote user="Earl of the Carra"][quote user="lappinitup"]Everyone knows ruthers is smudger but you all keep talking about Newton. Is he Newton too? [:^)][/quote]

All these posters being different posters is all very confusing[/quote]Lol Waveney - you''re the expert. [:D]

Everyone knows ruthers is smudger but you all keep talking about Newton. Is he Newton too? Huh? [:^)]

How many more times - I am not the (p*ss) artist formerly known as Smudger.

Will the original Smudger emerge from the football message board wilderness and confirm this please?!

[quote user="ruthers1"]Everyone knows ruthers is smudger but you all keep talking about Newton. Is he Newton too? Huh? [:^)]

Will the original Smudger emerge from the football message board wilderness and confirm this please?![/quote]I think even with a negative DNA test you''d struggle to convince anyone on here especially as you admitted as much in another post.

[quote user="ruthers1"]

Will the original Smudger emerge from the football message board wilderness and confirm this please?![/quote]

Re: Mbo-can''t

Does it actually matter if I am the artist formerly known as Smudger?

I don''t see how it can. My views are my views are they not?

Smudger is ruthers no doubt about it despite his denials. As ruthers seems to have no problems turning up at PUPs meetings at Nutty''s old place of employment how about i extend an offer to join us after the game tomorrow in The Nelson ? There you go ruthers your chance to prove me wrong.The response to this has 3 options......1) Ignore this post.2) Resort to ridicule and insults.3) Turn up and i will say sorry for getting it wrong, shake your hand and buy you a pint.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Smudger is ruthers no doubt about it despite his denials. As ruthers seems to have no problems turning up at PUPs meetings at Nutty''s old place of employment how about i extend an offer to join us after the game tomorrow in The Nelson ? There you go ruthers your chance to prove me wrong.The response to this has 3 options......1) Ignore this post.2) Resort to ridicule and insults.3) Turn up and i will say sorry for getting it wrong, shake your hand and buy you a pint.[/quote]

Tilly, you''re going to get 15,000 turn up claiming to be ruthers and demanding a free pint.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Smudger is ruthers no doubt about it despite his denials. As ruthers seems to have no problems turning up at PUPs meetings at Nutty''s old place of employment how about i extend an offer to join us after the game tomorrow in The Nelson ? There you go ruthers your chance to prove me wrong.The response to this has 3 options......1) Ignore this post.2) Resort to ridicule and insults.3) Turn up and i will say sorry for getting it wrong, shake your hand and buy you a pint.[/quote]

Tilly, you''re going to get 15,000 turn up claiming to be ruthers and demanding a free pint.[/quote]Ooh, I''m having some of that.

Thanks for the offer of the pint Tilly.

You already know me though, and will likely see me in The Nelson after the game without realising.

I will not reveal my identity however until Norwich win a game in the Premier League without needing to score 3 goals. So, you''ll have to go on wondering for a while yet...

[quote user="ruthers1"]Thanks for the offer of the pint Tilly.

You already know me though, and will likely see me in The Nelson after the game without realising.

I will not reveal my identity however until Norwich win a game in the Premier League without needing to score 3 goals. So, you''ll have to go on wondering for a while yet...[/quote]Keep it up Smudger.

This is developing into a Pinkun version of Scooby Doo.City win 1-0 and Ruthers turns up at the Nelson, removed his rubber face mask and it was Smudger all along, he then says "I would''ve got away with it if it wasn''t for you pesky Innercirclists"Now you guys can scramble for which one of the original cast you are most like, Lappinitup is Scooby Doo.