Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Threats via Private Messages

Herman, if you think that it is the nuclear weapons keeping the peace, it would be logical to give them to everybody.

[quote user=" Badger"]Herman, if you think that it is the nuclear weapons keeping the peace, it would be logical to give them to everybody.

[/quote]But then we''d have nobody to practice on.[:D]

Boring Boring Boring acts like a t**t to all and sundry on here and then whinges when an internet hardman sends a PM or two..

LOL [:D]

[quote user="Indy"]Easy way to settle forum disagreements, half time boxing using those huge blow up suits and gloves, be more entertaining than cross bar challenge or that rat racing wheelie thing they do!

As most point out its all bravado on here, but I''m going make a point of meeting Nutty one time soon, as much as we disagree he does have my admiration and like it or not I really do respect his efforts on here for good causes.[/quote]

I''m always happy to meet fellow posters and look forward to meeting you.

But those efforts for good causes are made by the PUP''s community on here of which I am currently about 1/60th of. And proud to be among them[Y]

Was there a nuclear war?

Several on here don''t understand individual rights, or if you do, you oppose them. I find it creepy and dangerous that you all seem to think outlawing open bigotry is good. It''s an immature approach.

"Several on here don''t understand individual rights, or if you do, you oppose them."

I understand and support the individual right to be able to study at college or school without being shot by some psycho.

Now you see the problem. It''s a mental health issue. You''re being insane shouldn''t preclude my rights.

Regardless, bad people or insane people find ways to commit their brutal acts. The marine hacked to death in London, the shooter on that train in France who was stopped by Americans, the guy with a knife who attacked people at a local community college . The commonality is evil.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Now you see the problem. It''s a mental health issue. You''re being insane shouldn''t preclude my rights.

Regardless, bad people or insane people find ways to commit their brutal acts. The marine hacked to death in London, the shooter on that train in France who was stopped by Americans, the guy with a knife who attacked people at a local community college . The commonality is evil.[/quote]No, the commonality is a desire to harm people plus - and this is crucial - easy access to firearms. Take Sandy Hook. The killer was 20 years old. This is what this 20-year-old was able to take from his mother''s store of legally-acquired weapons:An Izhmash Saiga 12-gauge semi-automatic shotgun.A Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S .223-calibre semi-automatic rifle.A Glock 20 10mm semi-automatic handgun.A Sig Sauer P226 9mm semi-automatic handgun.If he had fancied himself still a bit under-armed he could also have availed himself of:A Savage Mark II bolt-action .22-calibre rifle.An Enfield Albian bolt-action .323-calibre rifle.It seems you sometimes need the obvious spelling out...very few British or German or Swedish or Greek 20-year-olds with a grudge agsinst the world can just go home and arm themselves with that kind of obscene firepower. That is why you have had 45 school shootings in the US this year. And in the UK? I will leave you to guess if the number is rather lower.

Very many Swiss with a grudge can arm themselves with firearms. How many school or other mass killings have they had.

Do you turn a blind eye to acts of deranged evil committed with something other than guns? The Sandy Hook loon should''ve been institutionalized way before he shot up the school. Shame on his mom for that.

Knives are used in a lot of violent crimes too. Are you ready to give up yours?

294 mass shootings in USA this year and this guy is still trying to justify the right to bear arms?

Still I suppose the more US citizens are killed, the less there will be around to bomb hospitals.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Very many Swiss with a grudge can arm themselves with firearms. How many school or other mass killings have they had.

Do you turn a blind eye to acts of deranged evil committed with something other than guns? The Sandy Hook loon should''ve been institutionalized way before he shot up the school. Shame on his mom for that.

Knives are used in a lot of violent crimes too. Are you ready to give up yours?[/quote]
So if that''s the case, it''s all about insane peopler, and not to do with USA''s access to guns, what is so wrong with your society that you breed psychos at about 1000 x the rate of the rest of the developed world?

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Very many Swiss with a grudge can arm themselves with firearms. How many school or other mass killings have they had.

Knives are used in a lot of violent crimes too. Are you ready to give up yours?[/quote]As KIO has pointed out, if that is your (desperate) argument then you have hoist yourself by your own petard. If the Swiss have as much access to guns as Americans and don''t use them to kill people while Americans do then it has to be because Americans really are psychopathic.Of course that is not the answer. Which is that very few Swiss (or inhabitants of pretty much any European country) have easy and legal access to the kind of mini-armoury that many Americans have stored at home for people to use.The CIA has overthrown left-wing Latin American democracies with fewer weapons than those available at mom''s to the Sandy Hook killer, who by the way had never shown any serious signs of needing to be institutionalised - if you are going to lock away angst-ridden oddballs you wouldn''t have enough mental hospitals to cope.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Very many Swiss with a grudge can arm themselves with firearms. How many school or other mass killings have they had.

Knives are used in a lot of violent crimes too. Are you ready to give up yours?[/quote]
So if that''s the case, it''s all about insane peopler, and not to do with USA''s access to guns, what is so wrong with your society that you breed psychos at about 1000 x the rate of the rest of the developed world?
[/quote]I must confess that I find it just a tad strange that a college kid "needs" a Glock 9mm semiautomatic pistol - I don''t know if Americans would think it strange, but I imagine most people in most other countries on Earth would think it distinctly odd [:|]

Mass shootings happen in other places. Places like Norway and Germany and France and Australia and so on. How did they happen?

We seem to have way more seriel killers too. Should freaky sex be outlawed?

We also have more Nobel Prize winners and Olympic gold medalists and millionaires and universities and top quality movies and tv shows produced and home owners and so on. As most of you know from personal experience (because in spite of all your negativity about the US, you can''t stay away), American culture is different. We value individual rights more. That''s what our country was founded on. You have a queen. Individual rights allow you to rise above. Group think doesn''t. It''s why the US attracts the best and brightest from around the world, and here they accomplish so much more than they could have in their homelands where risk taking is frowned upon.

But freedom has a price. I think it was Jefferson who said, "Those willing to sacrifice rights for security deserve (or end up with?) neither.

You''ve started down that slippery slope by outlawing open bigotry (although when it''s aimed at America it doesn''t count, apparently).

God bless ''murica.[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/12074781_10156070499730510_8111012393707784715_n_zpswn2gw2ld.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/12074781_10156070499730510_8111012393707784715_n_zpswn2gw2ld.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Bonobor, guns are used for various activities and reasons. Security is one, and sport (as in the Olympics) is another. Some people collect them. Others collect cars. Many people die by cars. Should they be banned too? No guns, knives or cars. Or cigarettes! Or alcohol.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Bonobor, guns are used for various activities and reasons. Security is one, and sport (as in the Olympics) is another. Some people collect them. Others collect cars. Many people die by cars. Should they be banned too? No guns, knives or cars. Or cigarettes! Or alcohol.[/quote]They are also used for shooting up schools. You missed that one.

How about terrorism deaths in Nigeria, since you work there? Or nearby.

All your chart proves is that the fuss over terrorism here and in England too is way out of proportion to the actual threat.

It''s kinda cool being the center of the universe, though. No other country gets as much attention as we do. Probably add the rest of the world up compared to the US, and we get more than the rest combined.

No, dimwit, your apefriend asked what ELSE they are used for.

Cars are used for smash and grabs, and for getaways. They should all be banned because a few miscreants abuse them. Alcohol causes a lot of criminal activity. Ban it!

Jeez, you really got that from that graph? Heres another stat for you :-American servicemen who died in Afghanistan 2001 to 2015 = 2361.Thats actual people fighting a war for 15 years, and it isn''t even a third of what you morons have killed on your own streets.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]No, dimwit, your apefriend asked what ELSE they are used for.

Cars are used for smash and grabs, and for getaways. They should all be banned because a few miscreants abuse them. Alcohol causes a lot of criminal activity. Ban it![/quote]Yeah, you''re a moron.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Mass shootings happen in other places. Places like Norway and Germany and France and Australia and so on. How did they happen?

We seem to have way more seriel killers too. Should freaky sex be outlawed?

We also have more Nobel Prize winners and Olympic gold medalists and millionaires and universities and top quality movies and tv shows produced and home owners and so on. As most of you know from personal experience (because in spite of all your negativity about the US, you can''t stay away), American culture is different. We value individual rights more. That''s what our country was founded on. You have a queen. Individual rights allow you to rise above. Group think doesn''t. It''s why the US attracts the best and brightest from around the world, and here they accomplish so much more than they could have in their homelands where risk taking is frowned upon.

But freedom has a price. I think it was Jefferson who said, "Those willing to sacrifice rights for security deserve (or end up with?) neither.

You''ve started down that slippery slope by outlawing open bigotry (although when it''s aimed at America it doesn''t count, apparently).[/quote]
Mass shootings happen everywhere else once every couple of decades, not once a week. They happens because psychos get access to firearms, it just seems there''s a lot more psychos and a lot more firearms in America.

What has freaky sex got to do with anything? What a weird comment.
You have 40 gun murders a day. 40. Several are by your racist police force. You support terrorist regimes like Israel, and sickeningly fund and arm them to murder civilians. Your secret services try and over-rule democracy and stage coups in various countries, you led the West into two illegal wars, killing millions of innocents and creating many more millions of refugees and left Europe to clean up your mess.
The price for "freedoms" like bearing arms is too high. Owning a gun doesn''t make you safer, it makes you more likely to die. That''s an absolute fact that is irrefutable. 
I cannot believe you think that outlawing hate-speak is some kind of infringement of rights. What an absurd position.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Bonobor, guns are used for various activities and reasons. Security is one, and sport (as in the Olympics) is another. Some people collect them. Others collect cars. Many people die by cars. Should they be banned too? No guns, knives or cars. Or cigarettes! Or alcohol.[/quote]
Except demonstrably, owning guns does not make your country more secure, it makes you MORE likely to BE SHOT. How F88king stupid are you? No other country in the world has a catalogue of 3,4,5 and 6 year old''s who have killed people (often other children) with guns. I doubt most countries even have 1 or 2. I can think of 5 or six in the last couple of years in the US. How secure does it make you to have guns, when you can''t keep them out of the hands of toddlers?
Sport? Why aren''t you dominant in olympic shooting if that''s such a popular past-time for Americans?
I can add another to the list. Hunting. You know the pointless slaughter of animals for no other reason than Americans have some sort of warped bloodlust and seem to take pleasure out of senseless death. No wonder you have so many psychos.
Cars have an ctual use. To get from A to B. They are necessary. How necessary are any of the uses you listed? Knives, cigarettes, alcohol are all controlled by age restrictions in the UK.
What kind of backwards country has laws that allow you to own an assault rifle before you can have sex or smoke a cigarette?

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]No, dimwit, your apefriend asked what ELSE they are used for.

Cars are used for smash and grabs, and for getaways. They should all be banned because a few miscreants abuse them. Alcohol causes a lot of criminal activity. Ban it![/quote]Oh and just to make you look even more stupid....http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-12-19/american-gun-deaths-to-exceed-traffic-fatalities-by-2015

As an American, I think I should have some say on the obvious dislike of some of our country''s gun laws. Or lack there of, more accurately. I am one of those who does not see the need for anyone to have a gun that shoots 700 rounds a minute. You don''t need that for "sport" (hunting) or the other popular excuse gun nuts use is self defense. Once again, you don''t need a 30 round clip to stop a home invader. President Obama has tried again and again to tighten gun laws, change the procedure and background checks, but unfortunately with Congress being as stagnant and as much as the GOP and the far right wing conservatives continue to grow with the lack of a proper, confident Democrat currently running for president, the trend is, unfortunately going to continue the limiting of government, and any chance of guns laws being passed.