Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Threats via Private Messages

So yes, I can on occasion be a little confrontational.

However, I do not expect to receive threats, or offers of pre or post-match fights, via private message.

You know who you are. I''d appreciate it if you would stop. Thanks.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]So yes, I can on occasion be a little confrontational.

However, I do not expect to receive threats, or offers of pre or post-match fights, via private message.

You know who you are. I''d appreciate it if you would stop. Thanks.[/quote]

What is the point in this? If you have a complaint about pm''s, you should report it to SDP.   Imo, putting this thread up to all of us does nothing unless you are going to name and shame the culprit.

I wouldn''t worry.
The chances of them actually being at Carrow Road around matchday is slim at best.

I''m sure there''s a lesson in all of this somewhere about acting in the same way online as you would if you were talking to someone in person... Damned if I can think what it is though.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]However, I do not expect to receive threats, or offers of pre or post-match fights, via private message...[/quote]Resorting to threats of physical violence shows they''ve lost already. Wannabe thugs are not welcome or wanted by Norwich City fans anywhere.If you hit the the report button the worst that can happen is a ban and we all know they can return immediately with a different account. Best to name them and shame them so they can be ignored.

[quote user="Andy G"]Was it Ronnie Pickering?[/quote]

And his fish. That''s not a fair fight, bare knuckles and fins.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]So yes, I can on occasion be a little confrontational. However, I do not expect to receive threats, or offers of pre or post-match fights, via private message. You know who you are. I''d appreciate it if you would stop. Thanks.[/quote]

I know, we could try and guess the culprit''s identity...Christ, where to start?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]However, I do not expect to receive threats, or offers of pre or post-match fights, via private message...[/quote]Resorting to threats of physical violence shows they''ve lost already. Wannabe thugs are not welcome or wanted by Norwich City fans anywhere.If you hit the the report button the worst that can happen is a ban and we all know they can return immediately with a different account. Best to name them and shame them so they can be ignored.

[/quote]Quite right Lap. There is a poster on this very thread that has several. I recieved a threat from him, and named a place and time for a meeting which happened to be my place of part time work at the time, which was a police station, he called of pretty quick, but the offer is still open.

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

I see what you are doing here Bor. All the letters of the name of the person in question, are in that paragraph of yours, and it''s up to the Bletchley code breakers to get it, and out him

There''s only one way to solve this sort of thing.

OLD TIMEE BOXING!

Shrimper

You''re not a Traffic Warden are you

I''m looking for the one who put a ticket on the bonnet of my Metallic Maroon Bentley

BOr Bor Bor

Looks like you are losing the plot that''s what the Premiership does to us mere mortals

Try a Faith healer

[quote user="daly"]Shrimper

You''re not a Traffic Warden are you

I''m looking for the one who put a ticket on the bonnet of my Metallic Maroon Bentley[/quote]No I was a prison liaison officer so I may have seen you in Norwich nick. [:D]

What a pointless attention grab. Are you Caitlyn Jenner?

Whether the threat is via pm or done here, what''s it going to amount to? If you don''t wish to fight, how can he hope to identify you? If you do wish to fight, how stupid does that make you (and the knob challenging you) for getting that wrapped up in Pinkun banter?

If I saw you in the street, i wouldn''t know it, unless you were wearing your Pinkun character name tag.

Much ado, much ado.

Shame we don''t have the generic American method of settling of our differences eh Gainer? Buying a gun and killing anyone weaker than ourselves? Way to go USA!!!

Is that what happens in America, ShutThe? Is your way, sending emails using fake names to challenge for a fight, acceptable (or even accurate)?

Or maybe you''re just an unfunny idiot.

How do you convince Americans to get involved in a war?

Tell them it''s nearly finished.

The logic is,that if they had more guns then these shootings wouldn''t happen as often. And they run the planet!!!! God help us all.

[quote user="Herman "]The logic is,that if they had more guns then these shootings wouldn''t happen as often. And they run the planet!!!! God help us all.[/quote]

It''s the same logic that we use for nuclear weapons keeping

the peace - deterrence! I always thought that that was rather a strange one, but it goes largely unchallenged.

They''ve kept the peace amongst the nations that have got them. It''s the proxy wars that will keep on going.

Easy way to settle forum disagreements, half time boxing using those huge blow up suits and gloves, be more entertaining than cross bar challenge or that rat racing wheelie thing they do!

As most point out its all bravado on here, but I''m going make a point of meeting Nutty one time soon, as much as we disagree he does have my admiration and like it or not I really do respect his efforts on here for good causes.