Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Straw Poll: Premier league final position

15th

AN learned while doing in the championship and he''ll have to do the same only quicker in the PL but I''m backing him to do it...just.

56 votes in
16 predict relegation (28.6%)
More than half predict 14-17th inclusive

Position Who Total
4th Jim Hacker (sarcasm

alert)
5th    
6th    
7th    
8th Herman 1
9th Lappin 1
10th Smiley 1
11th    
12th Fuzzar, Temp,

Wetherspoons,
13th Swindon, Chelmer 2
14th LDC, Howie, Gray

Hump, Wooster, Daz, Jaz, Reading
15th Bor, Crabby,

Yorkshire Pud,93 Vintage, Oranj, Badger
16th Ron, Hogesar, Morty,

Dead Canary, Lessingham (worst case), Crafty, Ricardo (fence), American,

Herts, TJ, Hairy
17th Parma, Indy, Paul

Moy, Broadstairs, Salopian (optimistic), Mr Angry, MakingPlans, lharman
18th Van Wink, Frank,

Ruthers, Essjayess,Yorkshire, Alchemist
19th Highland, Splutcho,

Wiz, Dibbler, Green & Yellow, Seattle, Felixfan, Keith Scott
20th FCC (sarcasm alert),

Strawman

Unsurprisingly, we''re set to finish where quite a sizeable group of posters originally predicted. I had us down with Watford and Sunderland but looks like both of these teams will survive.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Unsurprisingly, we''re set to finish where quite a sizeable group of posters originally predicted. I had us down with Watford and Sunderland but looks like both of these teams will survive.[/quote]Am happy for you that you could be proved right[Y]

I think the point is that none of us should be surprised Morty. Let''s hope we achieve promotion at the first attempt next season. Inaction over Hughton was the precursor to relegation two years ago. Enough said about Adams'' appointment but ultimately we got away with it. This year poor recruitment has cost us. Let''s hope the board is lucky again in the championship.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]I think the point is that none of us should be surprised Morty. Let''s hope we achieve promotion at the first attempt next season. Inaction over Hughton was the precursor to relegation two years ago. Enough said about Adams'' appointment but ultimately we got away with it. This year poor recruitment has cost us. Let''s hope the board is lucky again in the championship.[/quote]I guess if you continually predict misery, you''ll be proved right eventually.[:)]

Looks like 40 out of 54 posters said 15th place or lower, so not really surprising.  I suppose the key difference is whether we get 17th or 18th/19th.
Let''s hope for the former, plenty of football still to play.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Nobody is happy to be be proved right in this poll Mortimer.[/quote]Yeah,right.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Highland Canary"]I think the point is that none of us should be surprised Morty. Let''s hope we achieve promotion at the first attempt next season. Inaction over Hughton was the precursor to relegation two years ago. Enough said about Adams'' appointment but ultimately we got away with it. This year poor recruitment has cost us. Let''s hope the board is lucky again in the championship.[/quote]I guess if you continually predict misery, you''ll be proved right eventually.[:)][/quote]
I expect that given we were lucky to "get away" with our promotion last season and have obviously made a series of dreadful decisions this season, we can only hope for luck to be on our side next season as we have no chance of getting anything through merit.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Highland Canary"]I think the point is that none of us should be surprised Morty. Let''s hope we achieve promotion at the first attempt next season. Inaction over Hughton was the precursor to relegation two years ago. Enough said about Adams'' appointment but ultimately we got away with it. This year poor recruitment has cost us. Let''s hope the board is lucky again in the championship.[/quote]I guess if you continually predict misery, you''ll be proved right eventually.[:)][/quote]
I expect that given we were lucky to "get away" with our promotion last season and have obviously made a series of dreadful decisions this season, we can only hope for luck to be on our side next season as we have no chance of getting anything through merit.
[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Vanwink"]No mate, it''s Norwich fans, nobody wants this.[/quote]Yeah, right.

Are you suggesting that some Norwich fans do want to go down or do your twice stated remarks mean something else, cos if they do I don''t understand what your saying?

Well that''s your opinion and your entitled to it Nigel. But as far as I''m concerned and from all the City fans I know none of them will be dissapointed if we stay up.