Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Straw Poll: Premier league final position

20th. We have the least resources of any club in the division. We have an inexperienced manager. We didn''t buy enough quality in the transfer window. The players are revolting.Might as well give up now. Or in the real world, where we are greater than the sum of our parts,  14th.

Nice poker face, Herman.

8th Herman
9th  
10th  
11th  
12th  
13th  
14th LDC
15th Bor, Crabby,

Yorkshire Pud
16th Ron
17th Parma, Indy
18th Van Wink, Frank
19th Highland
20th  
Any more takers?

I''ll take our alphabetical starting position of 12th, but wouldn''t bet a penny of my own money on it.

I think it''s going to be very tight down there. It''s a good league and getting relegated is no shame, I think we''ll finish 19th. We concede too many goals.

It''s a cliche, but there is such a long time to go that exact predictions are difficult, except to say that we won''t be top half.

The next window is vital, especially if we are struggling by then.

From now on every point is a prisoner, and that''s fun in a way. Already I am looking at other results as well.

Three from the next game will be useful for us, especially as it will deny another likely battler down there in the nether regions.

Settle for 17th.

It''s stating the obvious I know but without seeing Mbokani, Mulumbu & Olsson play this season in the PL it''s hard to know how good the first XI will be - or when Olsson returns what impact moving Brady forwards will have as well.

At this stage I thought we''d have 3 points towards a season total of 42 so I don''t think we''ll get relegated and that total would have got 14th place last year.