Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

I'm confident - FAO Nutty Nigel/PUPs

I''m 100% confident we''ll stay up this season - so much so that I''ll donate £50 to the CSF or PUPs for next season if we go down.

Any other posters that believe we''re certainties for relegation willing to do a similar bet?

If we go down I''ll also contribute towards the PUPs next season :-)

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]I''m 100% confident we''ll stay up this season - so much so that I''ll donate £50 to the CSF or PUPs for next season if we go down.

Any other posters that believe we''re certainties for relegation willing to do a similar bet?

If we go down I''ll also contribute towards the PUPs next season :-)[/quote]

Well done Wes Hooly! That''s brave and generous. I''ll add a tenner to that (last of the big spenders! I know!!). What would be good now is if those who have spent the last 18 hours saying we are relegated would add their tenners to the cause. That way we''d be assured of adding more to the CSF pot. Come on you "we''re relegated" "we''ll finish bottom" merchants. Let''s be havin'' you...

So I have £10 from here and £2 from the other thread. So adding these it takes the relevant totals to : -

And with £1030

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges and donations we now have a total of £5208

since we began of which £183 is already

banked for the next presentation.

Eddie I''ve sent you £10 on the pledge thread so if somebody wants to throw £7 in to make it up to £200 feel free.(insert big cheesy grin).

Hi

If you have PayPal then my PayPal is canaryeddie@aol.com If not send an email to canaryeddie@aol.com and I''ll send you my address in return. Thanks buddy :)

Thank you Hoola Han Solo (Wes Hooly Fan). You PUPs are the best. I''m totally humbled tonight. Relegation is a bitter pill but the spirit on here will never be lost.

And with £1117 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges and donations we now have a total of £5258 since we began of which £270 is already banked for the next presentation.

Thank you FJSPSOB. Your pledge came today and the new totals are now : -

And with £1127

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges and donations we now have a total of £5268

since we began of which £280 is already

banked for the next presentation.

Don''t forget there''s £50 sitting in my draw from the Nelson PUPs 2016 Euros sweepstake.