Sign in to follow this  
Bradley Johnsons left foot

Random transfer rumour of the day

Was in Ciscoes Pan Asian restaurant on Tuesday (Sushi place on Ber street) and noticed Martin Olsson eating inside with another guy.

Thought I recognised the guy but couldn''t think where from. It then occurred to me yesterday that the guy I was thinking of was Henok Goitom, Swedish striker who plays for AIK. I recognised his face from playing Football Manager a few years ago.

Googled him and 90% sure he was the guy eating with Olsson. Will probably be nothing in it but thought I would share anyway! Judging by Wiki he seems to have had a pretty average career so far.

Just for the record, I have at no point seen him purchasing anything in Asda or the surrounding area.

Swedish International in seen eating out with a fellow Swedish International shocker.

Blimey I hope our man does not go on a shopping trip to London whilst he is recovering from injury else that will be him gone if he is spotted.

I also remember him being a very, very handy player for me on FM many moons ago. A giant of a targetman with an eye for goal, which seems to be coming true in ''real life'' this season- he is currently the top scorer in the Swedish league with 13 goals. Dickson Etuhu is a team-mate of his, which I don''t know if is helping or hindering his cause.I doubt he was having dinner with Olsson though. I''m not sure where their paths would ever have crossed.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Seeing as his club, AIK, are playing a game in Greece tonight. It would be a bit weird if he was spotted in Norwich the night beforehand, Til.[/quote]

It was not me who said they were seen together Bethnal but merely pointing out the Swedish connection mate.

You were, rather sarcastically, trying to dismiss the original poster''s point though.

You also seem to be implying that every Swedish football must be friends with every other Swedish footballer and they fly all over Europe to hang out with each other eating sushi.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]You also seem to be implying that every Swedish football must be friends with every other Swedish footballer and they fly all over Europe to hang out with each other eating sushi.[/quote]You mean they DON''T????Next you''ll be telling me they don''t all tour round the UK Ikea sites together, comparing the quality of the meatballs in their spare time!

I went into the chemist today and said ''Can you make something up for me?''

He said ''We had Juan Quintero in here this morning after some stuff''

''Did you?'' I said

''Nah I just made it up for you''