Sign in to follow this  
olster

Bournemouth/Murray

Just saw Bournemouth have made a bid for Murray?

Also wondering, how come they are splashing the cash, I mean Gradel is an excellent signing...

We have been left well behind by all the teams who got promoted in the transfer stakes..

How come they are splashing the cash?

1. They are owned by a far wealthier individual than we are.

2. They need to ... unlike us they don''t have a squad mostly built in the Premier League.

Would you be happy if Murray came here to complete our strike force? It wouldn''t give me tingles.

We''re not being left behind we''re recruiting who we can when we can and there''s over THREE weeks of the transfer window left!

[quote user="olster"]Just saw Bournemouth have made a bid for Murray?

Also wondering, how come they are splashing the cash, I mean Gradel is an excellent signing...

We have been left well behind by all the teams who got promoted in the transfer stakes..[/quote]I would rather be in our situation than Watford''s, we have a settled squad that already has plenty of Premier League experience. We also have a much more experienced squad than Bournemouth''s - they have made a couple of impressive signings, and have a terrific young manager, but then so have we. A couple more signings and I think our squad will be really well balanced.

In reality both Watford & Bournemouth are catching up with us. Once our squad had direction, organisation and motivation it showed last season just how much stronger than those two clubs it was, of that there is no doubt.

We HAVE already strengthened with some quality and then we have no reason to suspect we wont see at least a couple more, but lets not go down the route of simply bringing in numbers when we already have decent strength and quality plus very good EPL experience too.