Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

Your favourite Alex Neil quote so far?

“I more feel pleased for everybody else. It’s a strange thing to say. The thing that drives me is about letting people down. I hate people letting down. Norwich showed so much faith in me.”

On Radio Norfolk following Huddersfield away last season:

Goreham creaming himself following a Lozza equaliser in the 7th minute of injury time asks him -

"Are you pleased with your players - the way they fought back to claim a last gasp equaliser?"

Neil: "No. Absolutely not. No disrespect to Huddersfield but we need to be coming to teams like this and winning"

That was it, I knew we had a proper manager on our hands.

Good AN quote for a banner:

“I don’t speak to anybody for advice. If I am looking for somebody else to tell me how I should do it, then really I am going on how they would do it rather than how I would, I am my own man.”

"Russell Martin. Greatest defender I''ve ever had the pleasure of working with."

Didn''t he refer to his mum as "The Special One"?

och aye tha'' noo, jimi, thas a nicloa wee bairn, a nessie to be sure, mars bars, an a nuthin thin'' wor , glassie wee dun roamin, sasshenache och aye tha noo. we''re doomed I tell yee, doomed...DOOOmed. loch lomond a sattiedee night u wannee somma that yee english bassiee wot u lookin at jimmie. aye banockburne I tell ye nooo... the lads I cannee ask for muir...

Rock the boat wrote;-

och aye tha'' noo, jimi, thas a nicloa wee bairn, a nessie to be sure, mars bars, an a nuthin thin'' wor , glassie wee dun roamin, sasshenache och aye tha noo. we''re doomed I tell yee, doomed...DOOOmed. loch lomond a sattiedee night u wannee somma that yee english bassiee wot u lookin at jimmie. aye banockburne I tell ye nooo... the lads I cannee ask for muir...

Aye laddie and if ye can sae "its a braw licht moonlicht the nicht then yer awricht ye ken" and yell get a Glesga kiss !