Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

In'er Milaaan

So how many of my fellow Pink-un Posters are going to the friendly against the mighty Italian folks? Went down to pick up my tickets today and box office girl said ticket sales were picking up. It will be my first preseason friendly and was just wondering what sort of atmosphere I can expect. As long as it not like the Notman match then I''ll be happy enough. Should also make up for me missing the Palace game

well i wil be going, rude not to as we live right near the ground and it is probably the safest place to go round here on a friday night   lol

also in our gang will be meeky, my son and meeky''s two little girls, meeky is trying to get them into football, which is hard when he (and they) don''t have season tickets, so i, for one, am hoping for a good game with lots of atmosphere so they both fall under the spell we all fell under ...............

not sure how ticket sales are going, would have thought there should be up to 15,000 for a pre season with opposition of milan''s status

I shall be there. hopefully sporting a tan and a look of contentment after spending the previous day on the beach and the Friday itself at the Lowestoft airshow!  Should be a good couple of days, weather permitting!

[quote]I shall be there. hopefully sporting a tan and a look of contentment after spending the previous day on the beach and the Friday itself at the Lowestoft airshow! Should be a good couple of days, weat...[/quote]

The only trouble is Susie, half the bloody town''s roads are dug up at the moment (I kid you not!) still, I''ll just lay in my back garden and watch the air show (Yes, I am that close), thus avoiding all the tourists!.

Don''t forget the City ''tent'' with some of the team on the prom, oh and yes, put lots of pennies in the collection buckets please.

shall be there, bought it ages ago... and I''ve got my renewed season ticket/card/whateveritis in my wallet and I''m waiting to make some noise come the new season!!

I''m going too!

Jarrold Stand, Area K Row O.

Meeky, did you go to the Dereham match because i''m sure i saw someone with a Meeky away shirt on, was that you?

Cheers

Chris

Aye....I''d expect to see about 15k there,  so we should get a good atmosphere I reckon.

Any indication as to the strength of the Milan side on the night?

Won''t be their 16yr old hopefuls will it?

[quote]I''m going too! Jarrold Stand, Area K Row O. Meeky, did you go to the Dereham match because i''m sure i saw someone with a Meeky away shirt on, was that you? Cheers Chris[/quote]

Yep that was me Chris. Stood near the ice cream van with Gazza, who had an away shirt on as well with Huckerby on the back.

Phil. I don''t believe that it will be the full Inter squad but I''m the same as you in hoping there will be some recognisable names.

[quote]Got my tickets and I''ll be sitting in the same row as Meeky with my sister. See you there[/quote]

reading canary

i will be sure to sit between you and meeky - don''t want you scarred for life 

[quote]reading canary i will be sure to sit between you and meeky - don''t want you scarred for life[/quote]

No need to worry as I''ve met Rob loads of times, so have you as well.