Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

Minutes applause at 2.50pm tomorrow

I see that there is to be a minutes applause tomorrow at 2.50pm for the two men who died in Hellesdon recently (something to do with community heroes). Surely it would have been more fitting to get the players out, stand round the centre circle and have a minutes silence? A packed excited stadium reduced to silence is a spectacle in itself. I am sure everyone can get what they want from the concourse and get to their seats in time.

Personally I would have started it at 2:56pm and had a minute''s applause for the Hellesdon boys, a minute''s silence for Cilla Black, and a minute''s applause for George Cole.  Then a minute''s silence for the victims of the A bomb on Nagasaki as I believe that also happened this week many years ago.  Then the mandatory ninety minutes of silence from the River End.

That is witty Bor Bor Bor!

Mind you, as ''NCFC Family'' I think a minute''s applause at 2.50pm is a nice touch - especially for the older man''s son. The lad who was mascot at Wembley was looked after in an appropriate way too - I like the fact NCFC do things like this.

Has anyone else been enjoying the many minutes silence from Canigia 1 ? he must have found someone else to annoy, maybe his mam finally got back from her 6 month Buckfast bender to cook him a hot meal.